Subject Selections - Legal studies or chemistry? (1 Viewer)

sockpuppets

HSC
Okay my subject forms are due veeeery soon, and I still don't know what to choose! So far I've chosen:

• 1 unit SOR
  • Advanced/extension english
  • 3 unit maths
  • Economics
  • Modern history
In my last line, I'm choosing between legal studies and chemistry. I don't know what I want to do after school so that's why I'm considering chemistry if I want to get into sciences. I find both somewhat interesting, but apparently the chemistry teachers at my school suck.

Alkanes

HSC
Hmm looks like you're a humanities person - so maybe legal studies will fit into your criteria? All comes down to interests at the end of the day.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well if you want some more variety, go do chem for a science dose in your timetable. However, if you want to capitalize on what I assume is a strong humanities skill, do legal studies. I figure you could do decently in chem seeing you are doing 3u maths though, you just seem more humanities orientated.

Oh and if you don't like science enough to really want to pick one at the end of Yr 10, chances are you would not want to do science in uni you know?

tashbash332

HSC
i do both legal studies and chemistry...
DO LEGAL IT KICKS CHEMISTRY'S ASS

and also it is wayyyyy more interesting.

but then again, i regret ever doing chemistry to begin with.

sockpuppets

HSC
Thanks a bunch guys! My forms are due tomorrow already @__@ I'm most likely going to choose legal studies because it seems to be easier so I don't want to get overloaded with difficult subjects. And I think I am more into humanities than science. My only concern is a majority of my subjects include a lot of essay writing! I hope my hand doesn't fall off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)