Subjects Selection Help :) (1 Viewer)

bananarama69

HSC
At the moment i want to do:
Drama 2
Community & Family Studies 2
Advanced English 2
Extension Maths 1 3

Do i have to do advanced maths too to equal 3 units for maths? And should i do Extension English i just dont know how hard it is. I don't know what else to pick as at my school you need 12 units and i dont want to do science, history or geography. Any ideas?

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
To do 3 unit maths you do Advanced 2unit mathmatics and then extension 1 maths. Maths ext is pretty hard. We get way too much maths homework and my whole class is failing.

Depends on your grades but I suggest doing extension maths and extension english. But don't drop a subject to fit them in. Do as many subjects as you can and you can always drop the ones you don't like. Extension english, for me, is much easier than english advanced - in extension, we read books and talk about them - it is extremely easy.

Maybe you can choose Society and culture - that would be interesting and it scales quite high - people who get high uais at my school are mostly the ppl who have done Society and Culture.
Maybe you can do a language like Italian beginners or French beginners.

You can do legal studies, or economics, music, computers, dance, PE, art, religion, textiles, hospitality, business studies.

Why don't you want to do geography history or science? I hated science in year 7, 8, 9 and 10 but I did Biology in year 11 and it is my favourite subject. And history and geography give you a good education.

You need to tell us more about your strengths and consider what you get in the school certificate.

Good luck.

bananarama69

HSC
so far i 've decided
Advanced Maths
Advanced English
Business Studies
Drama
CAFS

and im thinking Japanese, but i wanna know how hard it is. :D

agirlinatutu

Im just not ready...
HSC
bananarama69 said:
so far i 've decided
Advanced Maths
Advanced English
Business Studies
Drama
CAFS

and im thinking Japanese, but i wanna know how hard it is. :D
Japanese Beginners or cont?? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)