Subjects that you ace but hate (1 Viewer)

Brontecat

HSC
Does anyone on BoS have a subject that they really dislike i.e. due to teacher, content etc... but also do really well in??

cause i'm beginning to wonder if its just me, in IPT so far i've had two assessments and gotten 90% and 84% but i really dislike the subject.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I like all my subjects, and go pretty well in them, so no.

I can relate in the junior years though. Catholic Studies and Ancient History always annoyed me... a lot. I aced both of them getting 1st/2nd all the time... boring and frustrating subjects (mainly because of the boring content and stupid teachers).

Senior years, I like all my subjects.

swathard

HSC
YES lol. i really dislike legal studies at the moment, but I heard the course gets better in Year 12. i am ranked 1st in legal studies and my mark is 99%. but yes, I do hate it. but normally whether I like or dislike the subject, I try to put in equal effort across all subjects. :)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Catholic studies.... it's so annoying and it doesn't even count. You just waltz into the exam and BS!

I like the rest of my subjects :)

TearsOfFire

HSC
N/A
Hate english doing pretty good at it also, physics isn't one of my favorite subjects (probaly due to its difficulty) yet surprisingly its my strongest subjects

HSC
haha business studies for me. i got 97% in half yearlies and 94% in one assignment. i dropped after half yearlies tho. hated it sooooo much. boring.

kenfaidar

HSC
Haha! I can't stand SOR I, but the teacher loves me so I'm getting 100% all the way!

nhoustonrocks

HSC
Uni Grad
Year 10 Aus. Geography.
i hated my teacher to bits and i found the course content to be quite dull.
but i managed to top my class for all the tests/assignments.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Anywho, I used to do quite well in Geography, if i recall correctly, but hated it to bits. Something about moving bits of sand just didn't excite my interest. It was the only subject which could have excursions more boring than its lessons.

Once we went to the beach and all it was, for 5 hours straight, was:
"You see that sand over there kids? Yeah? Well that sand used to be all the way over there" *points about 5 meters away from the first pile of sand*
I felt like drowning myself in the sea.

HSC
Say what?
Why on God's green earth do you hate free periods?

i reckon!! nerd alert! hahas!
i love my free periods! esp when i have double free in between recess n lunch. thats like almost 3 hours of bludging.

haha and yes, SOR can be dead boring but its pretty interesting at times.

some192

HSC
I ace free periods but I hate them.
obviously he was just joking around.and to be honest this post is rather amusing in the sense that you guys who say uve dropped subjects evn though u aced them,probably have made the wrong decision...

HSC
for me it's software design and development as I am ranked 1st in school but still the subject is to dull for me based on the course content and also a few ppl in my class that are just hopeless.

Randomist

HSC
French Continuers - it's practically Fascist Studies (for some reason they always tell you about various neo-Nazi uprisings in Paris in recent years). I hate the subject and would drop it in a flash if I had 12 units. But unfortunately I only have 11. I'm topping our school in it, but I won't be putting any effort into it anymore so I will soon drop down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)