Subway or kfc (1 Viewer)

So subway or kfc?

• Total voters

S M i L E

HSC
I work at subway (although probably a long way north from all of you) and my sister is manager at KFC. I have seen how both stores operate and would choose subway over KFC any day.

Subway really isn't that expensive. A footlong meatballs is $6.95. The drinks make it expensive :(

We have some great deals up here tho (2 x 6 inches, 2 x medium drinks + 2 x cookies for $9.95) or (2 x footlongs, 2 x 6 inches, 4 x small drinks and 4 x cookies for $25.00)

KFC is far more expensive :(

jest

HSC
S M i L E said:
Subway really isn't that expensive. A footlong meatballs is $6.95. The drinks make it expensive :(

We have some great deals up here tho (2 x 6 inches, 2 x medium drinks + 2 x cookies for $9.95) or (2 x footlongs, 2 x 6 inches, 4 x small drinks and 4 x cookies for $25.00)

KFC is far more expensive :(
the price is always changing depending where you go, i know of 2 subway places 10 minutes apart from each other but one is more expensive than the other

btw i'd pick subway though i do like kfc once in a while

CieL

HSC
omg the KFC near Mounties [club] is such a joke.. went there last night to order a two piece feast or whatever it's called, hot n spicy..

AND THEY HAD NO CHIPS..

I was like.. wtf.. okay, chuck us some extra pieces of chicken..

AND THEN THEY RAN OUT OF HOT N SPICY NORMAL CHICKEN, AND NO NORMAL ORIGINAL CHICKEN..

K fine.. give us all your boneless hot n spicy [6], and the rest can be boneless original chicken..

AND THEN THEY HAD NO COLESLAW..

Like okay fine.. give us an extra tub of just gravy..

And when I went to pay, the dude had no 5c coins and I had to give him one so I could get 10c back.. lol he said, "sorry, we're sold out of 5c coins"..

Such a lost cunt.. but oh well, we walked off with 8 pieces of boneless chicken [didnt get charged for those], tub of potato n gravy, tub of gravy, and two drinks for $14.95

luisalow1

HSC
kfc tastes like grease and weird spice

and subway is boring and even the half a foot is too filling

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
so i guess youre not a fan of junk food is you bag out subway, kfc and maccas
ok.......

CieL

HSC
jemsta said:
so i guess youre not a fan of junk food is you bag out subway, kfc and maccas
ok.......
Obviously.... look at what she eats.....

Pretty much nothing proccessed.. unlike us..

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
CieL said:
we walked off with 8 pieces of boneless chicken [didnt get charged for those], tub of potato n gravy, tub of gravy, and two drinks for $14.95
so you paid 15 bucks for a potato and gravy, gravy and 2 drinks? :\

Alex.

HSC
Well obviously KFC is the winner they got wicked wings (WICKED), popcorn chicken, twisters, fillers and awesome chips. subway sure is healthier but i definitely prefer KFC.

CieL

HSC
breaking said:
so you paid 15 bucks for a potato and gravy, gravy and 2 drinks? :\
And the 8 pieces of boneless chicken.

What I meant by "didnt get charged" was we paid like we were paying for the chicken with bones in it.. I think boneless is an extra 50c on top for EACH piece..

BaCC 07~~
HSC
KFC! :p Love those wicked wings, and what a bargain too :D

Or maybe i'm just biased, considering its right next to where i got to uni...

sophie1989

HSC
well. i eat kfc but only the zinger burgers, boneless spicy hot box, the chips, wraps, potato and gravy and the popcorn chicken. I feel heapppsss seedy after eating it though, like way guilty about it and its so god dang greasy! and sometimes the dumbass ppl who work there dont put enough effin' chicken salt on them. :( so depends on what im feeling like but id probably choose subway mmmm mmmmm :D chicken and bacon ranch with southwest sauce, chicken terriaki, or roast chicken yuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
now i want subway :( :(

luisalow1

HSC
CieL said:
Obviously.... look at what she eats.....

Pretty much nothing proccessed.. unlike us..

i had to go really healthy cos my immune system is shot and used to get sick all the time =(

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
KENTUCKY FRIEEED CHICCCCCKENNN!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)