success stories (1 Viewer)

HSC
L&R is so depressing....i wanna hear from the people who are successful in the love department! how did ur significant other ask you out? what have they done recently thats sweet? come on...nice stuff here guys...

...encouragement is great....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I ordered her for $399.95 on russianbrides.com.ru and she just arrived yesterday. I can say I'm very happy with my order and definitely recommend such relationships.

arooshika...

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:
L&R is so depressing....i wanna hear from the people who are successful in the love department! how did ur significant other ask you out? what have they done recently thats sweet? come on...nice stuff here guys...

ive not had any success in the love department yet, theyve all gone in the dumps and probably this one will go to

repz

HSC
Well ive been going out with my girl for about 11 months now,
for the first 4 months i was really attached and i liked her heaps, but then that turned her away and she dumped me. then for some reason she wanted to get back with me, im a man of hope, so i gave her another chance. and recently like last week i ordered her a 200 ring lol
so i wonder if thats counted as success

ashyoddy

HSC
have known my bf for about 2/3 months now but only started to go out with him in the last 2 weeks. was a little hesitant at first, but now im glad im with him. he bought me flowers for 'the hsc' yesterday....they are pretty. and....wait for it....my fav part.......he has bought me maccas! nothing beats maccas! we are going strong!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
After a bad breakup at the beginning of the year, I vowed not to date anyone for a year. That all went to pieces when I met the guy I'm seeing now. We clicked as soon as he met, and he's more incredible than I could possibly imagine. I'm too scared yet to take the next step and call him my bf, but I'm really happy with him =)

HSC
Threads like this always make me feel like a dickhead, but like you say they're a nice change from the normal sorts of things that come up in here so I try to contribute whenever I don't feel too guilty for it :)

My girlfriend and I have been together for a bit over five years. We knew each other through school (Not that we really spoke or anything then, just saw each other around and what not). A few years into school when I was about 15 we gradually started talking and what not and eventually it just all sort of clicked into place. Being the quiet and intensely shy person that I was (It's gradually getting better) I probably never would have stepped things up, so it was fortunate that she felt the same way, and did so instead :)

Recently we've both been insanely busy with Uni, but earlier in the week we both spent hours at uni just hanging out and talking about nothing much in particular, despite the fact that we both had stuff we really should have been working on. It was great :)

hipPo3

HSC
TheHarlequinMan said:

im successfully in-love with me left hand ..
my significant other (my left hand) has always loved me since day one .. it touches me in places ive never been touched .. its gentle, smooth, caring and sweet

ioniser

HSC
hipPo3 said:
im successfully in-love with me left hand ..
my significant other (my left hand) has always loved me since day one .. it touches me in places ive never been touched .. its gentle, smooth, caring and sweet

my left hands better than your s

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
My boyfriend and I have been together for around two years, and we're planning to stay together, get married, etc. I'm not going to make this an essay, so in a nutshell, we do everything together and can talk to each other about anything. I love how we don't have to always have plans for going out or spend a lot of money every time we're together - we can go to the park and jump around the playground and have heaps of fun. :p

rockstar01

HSC
I've been with my girlfriend now for over 16 months and she is perfect and like Dreamerish we have the plan for marriage but the HSC is fucking killing my relationship especially cause she is in year 11 and so we r not on the same boat...but i will make it all up to her over the holidays ....until i go interstate or at least out of sydney for uni ...and thats another story...

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
rockstar01 said:
I've been with my girlfriend now for over 16 months and she is perfect and like Dreamerish we have the plan for marriage but the HSC is fucking killing my relationship especially cause she is in year 11 and so we r not on the same boat...but i will make it all up to her over the holidays ....until i go interstate or at least out of sydney for uni ...and thats another story...
hmmm sounds lik me and my exgf when she was in yr 11 and i thought tat would be tru.. till my summer was filled with medical interviews..and then i left interstate.. .. .

sabdow

HSC
These holidays have been great.

I got my heart dipped in ice, stabbed with a butcher's, and repeatedly stepped on.

In spite of this, I have reloaded my fantasies for Brianna Banks.

HSC
If my friends are anything to go by, the most stable of relationships formed in the teen years (i'm talking between 5 and 10 years) all end when you're in your early twenties.

I could name two examples based on people on these forums, but i wont.

So yeah, i'm to skeptical to call my current relationship a 'success story'. But hey, any relationship that can survive close to 20 break-ups can't be all bad.
Or can it ...?

HSC
my girl is the best thing to ever happen to me...

she loves me for me and i love her for her...i dont deserve her at all...im just some loser nerd guy who thought id never get a girl in my life...but along she comes 14 months ago and took a second look at me...

now im with her and life is perfect...shes my world and i wouldnt have it any other way...

i love her with my whole heart...i hope she reads this...

zeek

HSC
Damage Inc. said:
That has to be one of the gayest things I have ever read.
ROFL MATE!!! YOU MADE ME CHOKE!! HAHAHAHA
adding you to my sig.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)