Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amber44

HSC
soo a bit of a random question, but does anyone know where you can book a (preferably soundproof) room at usyd from that can fit in a drum kit and a few amps?
There might not be anything at the Camperdown campus but the Conservatorium would definitely have something. Best bet is to probably email the Conserv and ask about any possible spaces at Camperdown.

HSC
Well it seems I was reasoning with the worst lecturer in the university, so my guess is that you will. Good luck with it.

I took "Reading the Nation: US Writing" instead. One extra hour per week compared to my old timetable on a friday morning. Worked out ok.
Was that Rick Benitez?

His lecture on Aristotlean eudaimonia can best be described as not terrible

Take philosophy of happiness Nebs! IT is a great course.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
how do people get these 30-35 an hour jobs at the uni? wouldn't mind doing that for awhile :\

Ben Netanyahu

Banned
HSC
N/A
cosmic "rebecca" doris: friday sometime. it's currently at 10am but i'll ask them to change it after the first week because that time is mega gay

Silver "?" Persian: Yes it's Benitez. I would have done phil of happiness but it had the lecture on at the same time, and doing this english course takes down my english requirement a notch, which is nice because I won't have to do one of the crappier looking ones next semester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)