Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokodamonkey

HSC
haha nice. yeah i went into the city today for a bit and had some lunch with some friends and weather was good. sprinkled a little bit

lala2

Banned
HSC
do you live in a hut?
lol I guess you could say that. No central airconditioning, wooden floors, a national park behind us...but honestly, the floor isn't a bad way to go. It's not that uncomfortable.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
lol I guess you could say that. No central airconditioning, wooden floors, a national park behind us...but honestly, the floor isn't a bad way to go. It's not that uncomfortable.
omg, no air con... omg... omg...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

god said on the sixth day: you shall all live in climate controlled comfort and invented air conditioning. praise 2 the lord.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Brrr. And now it's freezing. Wtf is with Australian weather? The one advantage of living in the tropics (besides the rain) is there's no 20 degree difference between consecutive days :mad1:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Morning, koko. I agree cold weather is the best though. Yay, going out today. Getting third shot of Gardasil and going to see This Is It . I like going to the movies alone. You can watch whatever you want, whenever you want.

kokodamonkey

HSC
don't you feel awkward/selfaware..

Cold weather is best because you can put stuff on to feel warm.. you can't do that in the heat

lala2

Banned
HSC
I did at first, when I went for the first time last year. But I had "no" choice. I had a 6 hr break to kill at uni and it happened there were two movies (Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and The Duchess), one right after the other, that nicely filled the break. None of my friends would have wanted to watch the combination of both movies--they're very girly girls, and especially one of them can't sit in silence that long, she's always giggling.

So yeah, I went, and after the first 10 minutes--no awkwardness.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yay, back from my day out :) This Is It was alright, except that there were these stupid women up the back who kept talking even when I shushed them twice, so I had to move to the front and so my eyes were strained throughout the whole thing. Then had lunch, and browsed through Twilight at a bookstore. Yes, I know, but I had to have a look and see what all the hype was about. It's so....flowery? Every page reeks with minute detail of Edward's face, his chest, his arms, his eyes...I'm just like, Stephenie Meyer seems equally as hung up on Edward as all the Twilight fans are. The story isn't bad though. I was dreading it to be a terrible story, but it seems ok atm (then again, it's early on). I just love how impossibly obsessed Bella became with Edward in such a short period of time....lol!!!!!!!!!!

Only bummer of the day was the trains--two trains cancelled followed by three trains which didn't service my station, followed by a train that did but was so slow that it ended up being slower than an all stops (it was a limited stops).

And, to end a good day:

PHAR 4616 Pharmacotherapeutics in Practice 63.0 Pass
PHAR 4621 Clinical Practice Result not yet available
PHAR 4622 Pharmacy Management Result not yet available

I was so dreading I'd fail, I actually walked out of that stupid exam thinking "I'm actually going to fail" but obviously I knew something about diabetes :s oh well, I'm not too worried about the others but don't want to count my eggs till they've hatched.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
im baking some meringues
in my bid to make bombe alaska

im a world class dessert chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)