Summer School (1 Viewer)

buddys

HSC
I know it is a bit early for this, but i was wondering if someone could help me out.

How often do u need to attend summer school (i mean is it everyday or is it like normal uni semesters and once a week)? Its just i would like to complete a unit or two in summer school but i will be working full time. I would be able to take some time off to attend classes but not if they are every day of the week. Im looking at completing BUSL301 and/or BUSL350.

Thanks for your help!

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
hey mate,

most probably i will be doing busl301 or busl320 also since i am working full time. It's not as bad as it looks because the timetable will be 1 day a week of class going through 4-5 weeks but it depends on the subject.

I definitely know that all the BUSL subjects will be 1 day a week from 9am-5pm to a total of 5 classes then the final exam.

check the timetable out for 2009

http://www.coe.mq.edu.au/Timetable.htm

the prices will be pretty hefty since it'll most probably cost approx ~$1650, but it shouldn't be a problem if you're working.

buddys

HSC
thanks

is there anymore info or is the timetable all that is up at this stage? Its just i had a look and it doesnt seem like there is any more info.

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
They used to have the time sessions and which days each subject had their classes but since they have updated it to the 2009 period its most prob that they have taken it off.

More info will come near the end of the second semester

mserica

HSC
Ive done Summer School twice now and for International Business i went one day a week for five weeks and for BUSL250 I went two days a week 10am - 5pm for four weeks... so it kinda depends on their agenda...

Worth it though, when you consider it, you knock off an entire semester in my case (Im a part time student)!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)