Summer School (1 Viewer)

melodic_gal

HSC
People are always suggesting to me I should attend summer school because I always have worries that I never will able to finish my degree in time for my graduation to begin my master of teaching degree and also failing.

it always makes me wonder because i never see it in a uws webpage.

do we have a summer school at uws?? if yes how and where would I find this information?

thanks

L

LaraB

yes but most units arne't offered...

the harder and/or more popular units for law tend to run, a few business ones as well but very few other ones run because there really isn't a need/demand for them..

most people tend to use summer school if they failed a core law unit coz you're kinda screwed since some are prereqs for basically everything or if they don't wanna take the full time to complete their course...

you can check with your school's page on the website - however, if there is no info on it it's probably because it doesn't run summer school units...

if you're worried about not finishing in time - have a look in your handbook because most courses there's quite a bit added time wise in the maximum completion period - it allows for failures basically...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
As if you'd do summer school! Its bloody holidays, enjoy them!

Only nerds go to uni during holidays.

Plus, not only will it cost you a bloody fortune for summer school, only crappy subjects are held.

L

LaraB

Cape said:
As if you'd do summer school! Its bloody holidays, enjoy them!

Only nerds go to uni during holidays.

Plus, not only will it cost you a bloody fortune for summer school, only crappy subjects are held.
depends on the faculty...

there's a shit load of law units compared to other faculties... and they are mostly the "good" ones - as in core units you need for everything else of the ones that you actually acn do in a few weeks like ADR and Mediation and popular stuff like advanced crim and family..

just deends on your faculty... it is worthwhile for law for eg coz its a 5 year degree so its too long otherwise - and it only takes 2 or 3 weeks out of 3 months but saves you a whole semester... plus even tho its ridiculously expensive, it frees up time during semester so you can work and stuff:) just depends on what your situation is money/work wise really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)