• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Super 12 (2 Viewers)

emjayz

HSC
N/A
angelduck said:
i recon Giteau can handle it! The papers r sayin MAtt rogers might not be chosen, did he play for walabies last yr? I fully cant remember..

If he did, who would take his place this yr, if he didnt, who did play in his position?
Nah, matt rogers wasn't in the wallabies last year. He was out injured half way through the super 12

emjayz

HSC
N/A
Huratio said:
i don't think i'd ever sign Anasta if i was the guy who steals ppl from other teams... Anasta is not even at the top of league.. why even consider him for union..

andrew johns- are u insane? why waste a million dollars for a player who will give you two games tops.
i agree!!!

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
that kid is an intercept machine. Brumbies losing to the hurricanes says pretty much goodbye to their season. The Tahs, i can see a finals berth this year.....just hope we dont run into the crusaders in the semis....

disco

HSC
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

i cant believe the brumbies lost by that much!! i like both teams but i wanted brumbies to win by at least 7,so that they could have a chance of making it in the top 4.
But i think all hope is lost!!! Unless they win the next 2 games & get the bonus point (10 points), and if the Blues and the Highlanders lose the next 2 games and dont get a bonus point, and the chiefs and stormers lose or draw the next 2 games, then the brumbies just might still be able to make it!!! <-- but wat r the chances of that happening?? (it's just wishful thinking :) )

But the Hurricanes played an awesome game!!! My man scored a hat- trick!!
yay- ya!!

Oh and by they way, if brumbies wont make it, then it'll b the Crusaders vs Hurricanes in the finals!!!

Last edited:

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
big_ticket said:
that kid is an intercept machine. Brumbies losing to the hurricanes says pretty much goodbye to their season. The Tahs, i can see a finals berth this year.....just hope we dont run into the crusaders in the semis....
the tahs should have a home semi finals.. that will give us an advantage...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
go the kiwi contingency, alot of inform players in contention for all black gernseys.

Crusaders racking up 77 is sounding out a warning!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
copious said:
go the kiwi contingency, alot of inform players in contention for all black gernseys.

Crusaders racking up 77 is sounding out a warning!

anything can happen tho with a home final...the tahs have the capabilities of knocking off crusaders if they play properly, they have the power to fuck up anyone...

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
You guys think the hoodoo will get the Tahs again?

Tune and Flatley are in doubt for Friday nites match.

Go you Tahs.

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
the drought is gonna be broken or smashed on friday nite

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
The Waratahs have come close ( or thereabouts ) a few times. It'll be good to see 'em win the super 12 before it becomes the super 14. Or even the Brumbies for that matter. As long as it remains on this side of the Tasman.

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Go Tahs! If they dont beat the reds this year it will mean they will have never beaten the reds in the super 12 competition. Since it was established in 1996 (i think it is somewhere around there) waratahs yet to beat the reds, and since it is becoming the super14 next year it is vital that the tahs stop this embarassing hoodoo.

As for the Crusaders, the last two times the Tahs have met the Crusaders (pre-season and last season) the tahs have won so i sort of feel the crusaders are probably due, which is hard for me to say as i am a huge Tahs fan, and i really dislike the crusaders after the thrashing they gave us 2 or 3 years ago...

Anyway, good luck WARATAHS

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the tahs were the first aussie team to beat the brumbies at home this yr

so they can beat the reds if they play properly with the backline

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)