Super Cheap Notes for English, Discovery (Tempest), TS Eliot and more coming soon! (1 Viewer)

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC
Hi there, I'm a school Dux and am putting together some top notch notes for all those in need, see below.

DISCOVERY AND THE TEMPEST:
The document is six pages, but it is incredibly compact, solid examples from both texts for all possible angles on discovery means that if you get into the test and the question is real abstract (but obviously still part of the syllabus) you'll know where to go.
This is also helpful for anyone who doesnt yet have a related text, as The Candidate is an easy, enjoyable related text which I greatly recommend.

NOTE: Prices are in USD as the site I am selling on doesn't offer AUD sales.

The whole document is less than $2.
Click here to get access

Click here for a preview

It's great for any year 11s who havent started Discovery but feel they need a helping hand, or for any year 12s in need of revision before the HSC.

MODULE B:
Comprehensive quotes and analysis for all of TS Eliot's poems.
I will post these as they are completed.

The Love Song of J Alfred Prufrock, Quotes and Analysis: $0.99 Click here to purchase
Preludes: $0.99 Click here to purchase
Rhapsody on a Windy Night: $0.99 Click here to purchase
Journey of the Magi: $0.99 Click here to purchase
The Hollow Men: $0.99 Click here to purchase
My 100% Essay: $0.99 Click here to purchase

The Complete Eliot Bundle (DISCOUNT): Now available
All five analysis and quote documents, along with my 100% essay for a reduced price of $3.99!

Click here to purchase.

MODULE A:
Coming Soon.

MODULE C:

Wag the dog and Related Text.
Analysis, quotes, synthesis, visual examples and more. Purchase now for $1.99

Ughh I hate this bit:
I scored 95%+ in all English assignments, ranked first in my class.
My 2015 Atar was 97.85.

Sorry I really hate to advertise, but after all the effort I've put in, its quite a great document.

Good luck to all you soon to be adults!

Peace.

Last edited:

YouCantMakeMe

HSC
N/A
Re: Super Cheap Notes for English, Discovery (Tempest), TS Eliot and more coming soon

Just brought the Tempest/Candidate summary sheet (6 pages, 3042 words).

It's a good document to use in your revision after you've already analysed the text(s) yourself as the dot point analysis are a little simplistic and sometimes quite generalised. Additionally, the advertised prices are a bit misleading due to the US to AUD conversion rate. (It was about 3.00AUD for me, although that may fluctuate with the exchange rate). The sheet itself covers a broad range of characters, but only very briefly as opposed to providing more in-depth analysis on one or two characters.

All in all a good document to buy. Would recommend to those who are too lazy to make a summary sheet of the Tempest themselves or would want some insight into other people's analysis. :)

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC
Re: Super Cheap Notes for English, Discovery (Tempest), TS Eliot and more coming soon

the advertised prices are a bit misleading due to the US to AUD conversion rate. (It was about 3.00AUD for me, although that may fluctuate with the exchange rate). The sheet itself covers a broad range of characters, but only very briefly as opposed to providing more in-depth analysis on one or two characters.
Thanks for the feedback, I will try to go more in-depth in future, also I am really sorry about the conversion rate, I didnt realise at the time, and the site doesnt have an option for AUD, so if I changed the price accordingly, I would still get charged the fee in USD, and I wouldnt make a profit.
Ill change my post accordingly.
I tried to make the document as compact as possible, by just quoting examples and quotes rather than full sentences, so as to minimize the massive reading load that we already have.
Thanks again for the feedback.

Last edited:

giirl_xox_luv

HSC

How many pages are all the T.S. Eliot poems analysis?

Mathsisfun15

HSC

school dux at a school that didn't get a single band 6 last year

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC

school dux at a school that didn't get a single band 6 last year
Who are you? Do I know you?
Either way who cares how my school does, my English assignments have been 90%, 95%, 94% and 100%.
And I have topped all my classes by a large margin.

Sorry to sound cocky but I will not put up with such disregard.

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC

How many pages are all the T.S. Eliot poems analysis?
Each document is very compact, around 3 full pages of quotes and analysis.
The bundle contains 5 of these documents, as well as a full essay.

Last edited:

rhiannalucas

HSC

Thankyou so much! All notes are very comprehensive and texts are well analysed. Content is well structured and I found them extremely helpful. TS Eliot notes in particular are very thoroughly analysed, I would highly recommend them.

SoStudenty

HSC
N/A

Interested in tempest and coleridge but I only do Paypal :O

Hazabot

Tutor
HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)