Supernatural- da best thriller/suspense in AGES!! (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
rnitya_25 said:
ohhh I KNOW i wanted to kill those bastards for putting that heat rod on his shoulder. and don't you guys find it wierd, when dean comes into the house and the girl finds him, she stabs him around the thigh area and at the end of he ep, after these two wounds, he's perfectly fine. lol..but that did shake me up a bit..
I thought that 'Missy' only stabbed the knife through his clothes so he was stuck to the doorframe long enough for her brothers and father to arrive. The thing that was running through my mind was more about how difficult it would be to get a little kid to do that part lol. I'm also a tad dissapointed that we only really got a filler episode since all these clues have been dropped in the episodes lately about the 'Big Bad'.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
^^ oh really?
then i gues that explains how he was perfectly alrite at the end.

wasn't yesterday's episode like the best so far? damn i loved seeing sam come out of the shower with a towel on and damn those pranks were funny. i wanna download that episode...can someone tell me how?

lalabird

HSC
i m just hell glad dat supernatural wasnt axed because the WB network was merging with another one, so some shows had to be axed but supernatural came out fine!!!!!

mizosoup

HSC
Can someone recap this weeks ep for me? Forgot to tape it >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)