Surfers? hello? guys? girls? (1 Viewer)

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
just got back from 3 days up the mid north coast... have a holiday house on the beach at diamond beach and was too lazy to actually look for waves so just surfed little fun ones for a bit
got a bit dumpy and a cold current came thru so we headed down to blackhead which was 'nice' haha nothing very exciting surfing wise but the little cousins enjoyed it
on the way home today stopped in at blueys beach caught a few there, but since being back in sydney i am depressed

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
depressed? dont talk to me about depressed... today heralded the first waves in a month
and i was working

JessTW

HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
kirra got wrecked? what you dont like never ending super bank barrels?
yeh thats what it used to be like everyday, u c it on all the kirra surf ads, footage from about a decade or more ago, these days u need bigger swells n stuff, old kirra was waaay betta. u surf cabba or hastings, down that way at all?

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Zozo6969 said:
What's everyone's favourite skating mag?
transworld skateboarding
slam
thrasher
aus skateboarding (free stickers to slap on random cars)
the skateboard mag

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
JessTW said:
yeh thats what it used to be like everyday, u c it on all the kirra surf ads, footage from about a decade or more ago, these days u need bigger swells n stuff, old kirra was waaay betta. u surf cabba or hastings, down that way at all?
no i surf the gong and deep south coast waves. real grunt

and you cunts make a skating thread

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
well curl curl today was bloody awesome, great for bodyboarding, i had a ripper of a day, barrel after barrel, top stuff, and the tide was huge !! whats with that?

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
apparently bermi was fire as well today... but i worked all fucking day

up for the early tomorrow for sure

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
hello boys and girls!!

im up the coast at pacific palms at this very moment and the surf has been cracking.... finally my new board is getting a work out and im lovin it!

heard from my lil sis that sydneys northern beaches have been closed all week HA HA!!

Am heading up to Byron on thursday so hopefully its all good up there aswell... know of some sneaky little spots, so will most deffinitely be checking them out. Just too many tourists ARGH

JessTW

HSC
I NEED GOOD SURF, there has been none up northern nsw lately, any swell has been wrecked by onshore winds. just decided to go lismore uni over gold coast, anyone know of any good surf in lismore.lol

Leggy McLegs

HSC
My friend has started surfing. She bought a surfboard with bag and stuff for about 500 bucks. She's only gone twice though, because the weather has been crap on her days off.

golferjim

HSC
yeeeew!

haven't been on this forum for ages but looks like there's a few more surfers.

balin.kid

HSC
yep biggest so far was a 9/10 ft off the reefs of Jemosins bay down south triple barrel with a 4ft overhead and we managed to get through it on a nice rainy day.
Have been told to consider a small bay off bells in victoria as I highly doubt anyone is yet up to that standard yet but maybe nearly, lol snapped my last board holidays, a paul hogan 6'2 gettin a newy, any ideas on a good one I've had that one for ages!!!!

lgaica

HSC
im a lidder, i got a weekender down near wollongong, so i surf waves like woonoona, sandon point, maccas and others. if you guys want a good surf threadm go to wwwe.realsurf.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)