Suspension (1 Viewer)

duggoh

Adam
HSC
I got suspended for three days in year 8 because i was on the school bus and this little bitch in like yr 6 from the junior school was throwing this cake from his lunch box and ppl and a piece got the floor next 2 where i was sitting, and i dunno if it was aimed for me or not, but i chucked it back at him and it hit him like smack bang in the middle of his jumper and anyway, he ended up throwing more out of his lunchbox (i didnt tho) and the front part of the bus was totally trashed by the time it got 2 waverley... so anyway, the bus had 2 go in for cleaning, so the school was notified, the "headmasters assistant" (not his secretary but a brother that just likes 2 feel special) threatened everyone that he had the video so i admitted 2 throwing a piece... but there was no video so i was totally gyped and had a 3 day suspension right before yr 8 exams (what a dumb time)... and i chucked a hissy to the "headmasters assistant" in front of my dad which yeah, made me feel special but not special enough!

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
I got four days for "threatening a teacher".

I had taken exception to the Head Teacher of Maths, and his continued harassment of myself and my parents, and after being taken out of my maths class, to be disciplined by the Head Teacher, I listened to his lecture for a number of minutes, refused to give him the information he wished, and then told him off for his highly unethical and immoral behaviour towards the students under his care. Quote: "You are a very, very bad man, Sir!"

Because I told him off in front of all 150 people in my year (all seven maths classes were in adjoining classrooms, and they All opened their windows and doors to listen in), it was felt that an example had to be made of me, so I was given four days for threatening a teacher. My parents had once said that if I were suspended, I would be disowned from the family, but my parents also had bad experiences with this teacher outside of school, and sided with me. Other Head Teachers who had been informed of this punishment also stated their support for me, and Duffy lost much of his credibility that day.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
A guy at my school got suspended for swearing to a teacher and another guy got expelled for pissing on some teacher's car in a drunken rage.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
i got suspended for smacking a guy in the face in year eight. i broke his glasses and spat on him but the teacher 'got in the way' and i actually spat on her.

my friend last year had some smart-arse year seven hit him three times, including get smacked in the eye by a water bottle. he picked the kid just as the teacher was walking behind him and he got rooted. what is it with juniors and lack of respect for their elders?

eternity_

one of my frends got suspended for squeezing this teachers tits.. altho cant really blame him.. her tits were quite fat.. there was an argument on weather they were real or not.. i guess he wanted to find out hands on :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I was suspended in year 10 for trashing my sports teachers car. You remember how those times were the whole punch buggy thing, anyways he had a beetle and the teach pissed me off ... he was an arts teacher teaching sport! he made me write an apology letter ... i wrote that volkeswargons sucked ... then i was suspended for 3 weeks and on the return to school i wasn't allowed to have lunch or recess - instead i had to sit in the principals office :cool:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
blackfriday said:
i got suspended for smacking a guy in the face in year eight. i broke his glasses and spat on him but the teacher 'got in the way' and i actually spat on her.

my friend last year had some smart-arse year seven hit him three times, including get smacked in the eye by a water bottle. he picked the kid just as the teacher was walking behind him and he got rooted. what is it with juniors and lack of respect for their elders?
One of my friends at another school, smacked a year 7 or 8er in the face with his folder.

The little kid ran home threatening to get his older brother to beat up my friend.

The deputy principal pulled my friend into his office and said he shouldn't of done it, but then shook his hand. He then got the rest of the day off so he could go home before the elder brother got there.

Thats the way, smack a kid in the head and get to go home early.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
man thats what justice is. actually he should've stayed for the little kid's older brother and have all his mates on hand to gangbash him.

edit: actually, just do it yourself with a trolley bar

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
In year 7, one of my classmates went up to a bunch of year 12's and demanded their lunch money. He got tied to a tree with a whole heap of school ties.

eternity_

Phanatical said:
In year 7, one of my classmates went up to a bunch of year 12's and demanded their lunch money. He got tied to a tree with a whole heap of school ties.
daym your classmate is one dumd motherfuka..

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Ive never been suspended..simply because I was a reputable studet, howver I almost got suspended a few times cos there were a few teachers that didnt like the fact that I was liked by teachers... you see I wasnt a genius, popular or sporty so they didnt like it.....the assistant pricipal was one of them and tried to suspend me for checkin emails at school *rolls eyes*

.....and another time my House Co-Ordinater... who was sooooo coool.. I mean he was an awsome teacher... on time he reall ticked me off cos he was telling me off for shit that I didnt do to another student and giving me a biiig lecture "You are a reputable student here and the junior years in particular look up to you, therefore its up to you to set an example blah blah blah..." He was also trynna sugar coat what had happened (I think he sorta believed I didnt do it but he had to tell me off anyway cos the proncipal told him to)....Nothing pisses me off more than ppl sugar coating things so I said to him "Sir, Please don't piss on my leg and tell me its raining outside"... I almost got suspended for that one..oops :p

deano059

HSC
townie said:
I've been officially suspended once (for smoking, 3 days, about a week into year 12, lol)

and i was effectivley suspended for 10 days after i had sex with another student (in year 9), although it was officially marked down as absensce with permission from the principal, i wasnt allowed to come to school...thus, suspension
was that with another guy townie? did u have sex AT school?

deano059

HSC
duggoh said:
I got suspended for three days in year 8 because i was on the school bus and this little bitch in like yr 6 from the junior school was throwing this cake from his lunch box and ppl and a piece got the floor next 2 where i was sitting, and i dunno if it was aimed for me or not, but i chucked it back at him and it hit him like smack bang in the middle of his jumper and anyway, he ended up throwing more out of his lunchbox (i didnt tho) and the front part of the bus was totally trashed by the time it got 2 waverley... so anyway, the bus had 2 go in for cleaning, so the school was notified, the "headmasters assistant" (not his secretary but a brother that just likes 2 feel special) threatened everyone that he had the video so i admitted 2 throwing a piece... but there was no video so i was totally gyped and had a 3 day suspension right before yr 8 exams (what a dumb time)... and i chucked a hissy to the "headmasters assistant" in front of my dad which yeah, made me feel special but not special enough!
haha so true about assistance and stuff they just pluck titles to feel special

ive heard wav's junior schools sposed to b good but the high school is shithouse

deano059

HSC
damnation said:
haha..funny...i haven't been suspended but i got a couple of stories...
My friend got suspended in yr 7 cause she was playing chicken on Victoria Road...(yeah i know that's pretty gay), another friend got suspended for keying a teachers car (she was keying a picture of a car into it), another got suspended for selling tea leaves as pot and another got suspended for puking on the principal cause she was drunk...and i think that's all...well all i can remember...
hey which school is that at victoria rd?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
deano059 said:
hey which school is that at victoria rd?
theres heaps of schools on victoria road. Cause they meantioned a girl was suspended ... it puts holy cross out of the question.

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
Suspended on the last day of year four for throwing water and flour on the principal...ah, the things kids do. She looked like some pancake gone wrong
They wanted to suspend me the following year, but i was moving to another school so--get this--they requested my suspension at my new school. Luckily, the other principal was cool and told them NO!
Now I am mr. studious--how boring.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
almost suspended.. at the end of yr 10
and at the end of yr 12..

but i got a plea bargain in both cases at different schools..
one was bullying related.. and other was sumfing i did outside of the school
both reduced to shit long detention instead.. and nothing on record and i got a nice reference when i left

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
In the last week of school, my entire year pelted the rest of the school with thousands of water bombs.

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I was suspended in year 9 for 3 days...there was some crap going down in my year...but don't expect to call me names and me not make your life a living hell :p
And then my best friend at the time sent the girl all these abusive emails during a class I was in with her...and when the girl told on her, she said I helped her write them...when I hadn't, I had written my own :D haha. But essentially I got suspended for her emails...ironic as the girl's (the one we were arguing with...) best friend was actually the one who helped my friend write the email.
And now I'm bestest buds with the girl we were fighting with and she's coming to visit me for a few days soon...haha. Oh the stupidity.

monique66

there are heaps of schools on Victoria Rd...i'll give you a clue...it's pretty close to Holy Cross...haha...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)