Swap Economics for Legal stuff (1 Viewer)

Swap with me

HSC
N/A
I've got a 20 page summary of every statistic we would need for the Economics exam. I don't believe in the whole "school vs school" bullshit - I just want to do well. So I want to swap it with anyone who is aiming for a Band 6 and has notes for Legal Studies (not Economics, my teacher has given us heaps for Economics). I've been told that having up-to-date stats and some explanation of those will get the extra marks to push us over the band 6 threshold, so this seems to be exactly what we need. I've attached a sample of it so you can see that it would be useful to have, even if there are a couple of extra stats you can get from it. I'm from a shit school, so I'm not competing with you for a state ranking or anything, I'm just getting overwhelmed with taking notes so I'm not having enough time to do practice questions for Legal. Even if your teacher made an essay writing guide or sample answers or anything like that, as long as it's useful, it'll be a massive help to me. I'm basically looking for anything that came from a real teacher rather than the textbook, coz I've read the textbook and it's not helping!!! PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)