sweet talk your guy/girl (1 Viewer)

ioniser

HSC
how do you's usually get yourself out of a mess.hahahahaha i could benefit i only ever seem to make things worse even if i apologise,tell us your situation and what exactly you did

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ioniser said:
how do you's usually get yourself out of a mess.hahahahaha i could benefit i only ever seem to make things worse even if i apologise,tell us your situation and what exactly you did
You can't expect sweet talk to fix everything.

If you've done something wrong, admitting it is more effective than 20 sweet but unapologetic poems.

It all depends on what you did to hurt her.

It's also important to mean your apologies. "I'm sorry, okay?" won't do. If you don't feel sorry, you're not going to sound it. Maybe you're too impatient, give it some time, because pain leaves a lot slower than it comes.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
remember, dont dig the hole any further, in time, it'll collapse and be somewhat flat (but not perfect >.< )

yeh..dont lie, easier to just accept it

little_shaz

HSC
I had the first fight with my boyfriend recently. Long story short, he ruined something I spent all day making for my best friend. It wasn't completely ruined, but a little stuffed... observe the cake below. Imagine spending 7 hours making it... and then having your boyfriend take a corner too sharp on the way to your best friends birthday party and having the top layer slide off the bottom two. I was so annoyed... We ended up not talking. I thought it was his fault coz of his driving, he said it was my fault for not counteracting the gravity as he turned the corner. About half an hour later we both apologised and decided we would forget about it.

The moral to this story is, you should just apologise, sincerely, as Dreamerish said, and suggest that you both forget about it and never mention it again because you love her too much to fight with her.

Chriis

HSC
N/A
you're a fucking bitch if you got angry at him for that

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Chriis said:
That's a bit harsh.

I would be somewhat upset at my wasted efforts, but if that happened, my boyfriend and I would probably have a good laugh and eat the cake ourselves.

ioniser

HSC
little_shaz said:
I had the first fight with my boyfriend recently. Long story short, he ruined something I spent all day making for my best friend. It wasn't completely ruined, but a little stuffed... observe the cake below. Imagine spending 7 hours making it... and then having your boyfriend take a corner too sharp on the way to your best friends birthday party and having the top layer slide off the bottom two. I was so annoyed... We ended up not talking. I thought it was his fault coz of his driving, he said it was my fault for not counteracting the gravity as he turned the corner. About half an hour later we both apologised and decided we would forget about it.

The moral to this story is, you should just apologise, sincerely, as Dreamerish said, and suggest that you both forget about it and never mention it again because you love her too much to fight with her.

thats some real nice words on that cake hahahahahahahahahha rofl

ioniser

HSC
dreamerish you got good advice you got like a degree in sexology,phsycology or something you sure hell know what your talking about

or your just some wild child raaaaaaa raaaaaaaa

jokes

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
ioniser said:
dreamerish you got good advice you got like a degree in sexology,phsycology or something you sure hell know what your talking about

or your just some wild child raaaaaaa raaaaaaaa

jokes
I am the latter. :)

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Chriis said:

i agree

u got serious issues for even getting annoyed bout that

theres poverty, hunger, and disease in the world and u get upset over a cake

i feel sorry for ur bf.

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I'd say its noones fault - accidents happen and the car/cake correlation of universes is nonexistent.

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
Shit happens

but all relationships have their arguments.. if the relationship isn't strong enough to cope with arguments.. then that relationship is not ment to be

**FIGHTING**

**Apologies**

**Rock the Casbar :)**

ioniser

HSC
leave the chick alone , its like doing all the hardwork to hand in a major only to have it burnt down in a fire and there your hsc is like down the drain

not like you never chucked a spas at someone who stuffed your things up

ioniser

HSC
that reminds me yesturday my sis got a boob tube shirt and i was wearing (i know im a guy i aint gay or anything just mucking around to piss her off).she went off at me cause she thought i was gonna stretch it and break it

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
ioniser said:
leave the chick alone , its like doing all the hardwork to hand in a major only to have it burnt down in a fire and there your hsc is like down the drain

not like you never chucked a spas at someone who stuffed your things up
but a fire is not a person, its an accident

aj_number_10

HSC
all i do is try and offer her something 2 make her happy if im in trouble
i offer her the good stuff
if u no wat i mean

little_shaz

HSC
Chriis said:
Fair enough. Maybe one day you will understand when you spend time and effort on something for someone important. But seeing as you're probably a virgin trying to get out of working for the dole, I understand why you think I'm a bitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)