Swine Virus (1 Viewer)

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Lol Texas? Come on man. A Mexican noob crossing the border doesn't count. Haven't they revised the death doll down from 152 to 7? Just a slight moral panic, aye?
No, they just haven't confirmed the other hundreds of deaths yet.

It's to be expected since that takes a lot of time and resources.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
First swine flu death in US as full pandemic nears

The CIA released this strand of flu in Mexico because border control doesn't always work to keep shifty and sneaky Mexicans out of the US.
Now there has been a confirmed death from swine flu in their homeland as the swine flu spreads and once again the CIA is panicking from a deviation in plans.

i find it pretty humourous that israel has a few confirmed cases of swine flu
lolwut

Last edited:

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
The World Health Organisation just moved this to Phase 5 (multiple significant outbreaks in multiple countries), which is one level below full pandemic.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
The 100 plus suspected cases in Australia have been suspected for about 5 days now.

How long does it take to do lab analysis in NSW? Great going NSW Health.

boris

Banned
HSC
The 100 plus suspected cases in Australia have been suspected for about 5 days now.

its nsw health

i think its amazing that they can actually afford to do the tests

Sherio

HSC
Well hope Israel gets affected...and they all die.
Then there will be peace....

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

The couriers aren't delivering the samples until the govt's cheque clears.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
holy fucking shit stop the fucking press. some virus that has killed sum shitty third world half niggers, but hasnt killed anybody else (except a mexican half nigger in texas) IS ALMOST AT PANDEMIC PROPORTIONS BECAUSE SUM OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HAD SOME REPORTED BUT NOT CONFIRMED CASES AND NO DEATHS.

never
leaving
the
house
again

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
holy fucking shit stop the fucking press. some virus that has killed sum shitty third world half niggers, but hasnt killed anybody else (except a mexican half nigger in texas) IS ALMOST AT PANDEMIC PROPORTIONS BECAUSE SUM OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE HAD SOME REPORTED BUT NOT CONFIRMED CASES AND NO DEATHS.

never
leaving
the
house
again
mexicans arent black

their latina

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
mexicans arent black

their latina
hence half nigger

500,000 people die from normal influenza every year. on every other given day of the year, we're already susceptible to the regular strain of influenza. fuck swine flu, i'm more worried about these hippy towns on the coast reintroducing polio because they believe that all diseases can be cured by rainbows and kisses

boris

Banned
HSC
hence half nigger

500,000 people die from normal influenza every year. on every other given day of the year, we're already susceptible to the regular strain of influenza. fuck swine flu, i'm more worried about these hippy towns on the coast reintroducing polio because they believe that all diseases can be cured by rainbows and kisses
watch sunday night on sunday night lol they have a thing about vaccines being bad and "the cases that challenge the opinions of the experts"

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
watch sunday night on sunday night lol they have a thing about vaccines being bad and "the cases that challenge the opinions of the experts"
i saw that shit. it was a shit segment, but it made me realise how much i hate hippy cunts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)