Switzerland ban Mosque Minarets (1 Viewer)

Got2Kno91

HSC
Switzerland is socially conservative? Ok, I can deal with that piece of misinformation and irony coming from a Moslem (actually I can't, it's just a figure of speech). What really bothers me is that Moslems such as yourself actually attempt to justify these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY by attempting to rationalise them.

IS THIS WHAT THEY TEACH IN THAT DEPLORABLE KORAN? DO THEY TEACH YOU BRAINLESS HACKS TO RATIONALISE THE JOINING OF AN EXTREMIST, MUDEROUS CULT BECAUSE MINARETS WERE BANNED???

Fuck off you brainless dolt. The fact that you justify the acts of your fallen comrades who were responsible for 9/11 based on such trivial matters shows what a remorseless piece of meat that you are. Piss off.

How about this: If you're going to move to a peaceful, progressive country, then you in turn become a peaceful and progressive person. You don't fucking move to France and expect them to turn into a backwards bumfuck society because a group of ignorant, bloodthirsty Moslem imbeciles decided to set up their sand caves there.

The fact that Moslems have been unable to assimilate into ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE MIDDLE EAST shows no fault of these countries, but only a fault with Moslems.
LAWL are you a complete irrational fool? I'm not a Muslim you spastic. I am an Anglo-Saxon male who went to a Catholic school. Furthermore, why are you resorting to personal attacks when I express MY own opinion?? Funny you're calling me brainless, too, considering you're the radical right-wing bigoted idiot spreading hatred and making ridiculous generalisations about hundreds of millions of people. I'll reiterate what I said in another thread: your type of nationalistic, hateful bullshit has NO place in this country. Don't drag inter-ethnic conflict into this country. Your ranting on about Muslims not conforming into a progressive society is laughable considering your acting far more like a nationalistic, divisive dolt than any Muslim i've met. People like you exasperate the marginalisation of Muslims and push the young and vulnerable into radicalisation and indeed terrorism.

Anyway, to be quite frank, I regret resorting to name-calling, as I don't know you personally or your circumstances, but i'm only returning what i'm given....

Last edited:

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
There going about eradicating Islam the wrong way. You don't pass laws. You have to win a war of ideas, you have to make it to embarrassing for someone to say out loud they are a Muslim (or a Christian, etc).

Got2Kno91

HSC
^^ So the best you can do in response is correct a minor typo in my post and imply i'm too 'young' to have an opinion? Hmm...

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
dude, you didn't respond to any points i made.

i dun want 2 exasperate the problem anywayz

:rofl:

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
^^ So the best you can do in response is correct a minor typo in my post and imply i'm too 'young' to have an opinion? Hmm...
Although Neba is obviously a redus neckum, the point you made did have quite sinister implications. You claim us 'westerners' provoke this 'extremism'. This is a dangerous masochism. Was the fault on the side of the Danish Cartoonists? Was Salmon Rushdie at fault in writing the Satanic Verses? No, the fault here lies at the heart of Islam. It is a backwards, hateful death cult, that stands agasint most Western values (free speach, free inquiry, equality of women, etc).

I do agree that passing laws is a rather silly way of dealing with the problem.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i may come from camden but im a latte sipping hetero faggot who, if he had the money, would move to a sheltered life in the inner-west if given half a second.

certainly not a redneck TNHX

Got2Kno91

HSC
Most of your post was written on the assumption that i'm a Muslim.

Okay, tell me this - By spreading hatred toward Muslims, as you so clearly do in so many of your posts and in your dp/sig space, what are you hoping to achieve? How are you promoting a cohesive Australian society by painting the second largest faith in the world with one hateful brush determined by the extremist actions of few? What do you suggest the tens of millions of Muslims living in Western countries through out the world (the vast majority of whom are no trouble) do to appease your seemingly pointless 'cause'?

Got2Kno91

HSC
Although Neba is obviously a redus neckum, the point you made did have quite sinister implications. You claim us 'westerners' provoke this 'extremism'. This is a dangerous masochism. Was the fault on the side of the Danish Cartoonists? Was Salmon Rushdie at fault in writing the Satanic Verses? No, the fault here lies at the heart of Islam. It is a backwards, hateful death cult, that stands agasint most Western values (free speach, free inquiry, equality of women, etc).

I do agree that passing laws is a rather silly way of dealing with the problem.
All I am trying to claim is that when Westerners further marginalise Muslims through actions such as the passing of this law, you can only expect that Muslims feel further distanced from mainstream society and an 'us' and 'them' attitude is encouraged. Its only makes sense that the fostering of such attitudes will lead to western Muslims shifting to extremist stances. Of course I do not condone this, but its just reality and occurs whenever any group is marginalised.

HSC
N/A
Im going to wipe my ass with a swiss flag and think that the X on the flag is the cross of christianity.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A
All I am trying to claim is that when Westerners further marginalise Muslims through actions such as the passing of this law, you can only expect that Muslims feel further distanced from mainstream society and an 'us' and 'them' attitude is encouraged. Its only makes sense that the fostering of such attitudes will lead to western Muslims shifting to extremist stances. Of course I do not condone this, but its just reality and occurs whenever any group is marginalised.
You and I eating pork surely angers some Muslims. An 'uncovered' Women is clearly a 'divisive' insult to Muslims. By your logic we should compromise our behavior, our values, to please and pander to Muslims in other countries. You may surrender your own values, but don't expect other to.

Got2Kno91

HSC
You and I eating pork surely angers some Muslims. An 'uncovered' Women is clearly a 'divisive' insult to Muslims. By your logic we should compromise our behavior, our values, to please and pander to Muslims in other countries. You may surrender your own values, but don't expect other to.
I'm not suggesting we surrender any values. I strongly support the notion of 'each to their own.' In other words, you can hold your religious values and ethics, just don't impose them on me. However, a law like this goes out of the way to target and repress a specific group in society for no good reason. Very different from eating pork or a woman dressing as they like.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i think it was enough for the Swiss to allow Mosques in their nation, because i know the swiss very well and they are very traditional liberals, they are the Kennedy democrats. they enjoy moderation and uniform, perhaps in a few decades they will let a little loose. plus this is probably just one of their other small methods to reduce migration and population increase as they can be very meticulous and who is allowed the plethora of benefits that comes with Swiss leadership. i've actually heard that now both your parents have to be born in Switzerland for you to be a citizen, very Pericles Athenian protectionist if you don't mind me saying

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)