Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
does she make shit sandwiches?
hmm, good point.

i'll introduce a third option: negotiation - no one fulfills her defecation fantasy and one of my fantasies doesnt get to be fulfilled. or something.

LonelyWolf

HSC
i actually know someone with defecation fantasies

and he met someone with the same fetish

i dont even
that lucky fucking cunt. If i ever found a girl who was up to my standards and shared the same fetishes, I'd honestly cry. (srs)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Last night when our friends left and we stayed there together, you asked me how I felt about you. I told you that you knew the answer, whilst turning crimson red. You said yes I do but I want to hear you say it. I told you that I was too embrarrassed. Truth be told that you dont completely know how I feel about you. I told you that I liked you...A LOT...
but you dont know that I actually love you, im in love with you.....i could see myself spending the rest of my life with you. When you asked me if I had missed you, you found out that I did, but you dont know to what extent i miss you...i think about you every second of every single day. I get butterflies in my stomach when we just shake hands and every time you touch me, I get chills down my spine, my body temperature increases by 5 degrees celcius..
That's how I feel about you..I just dont know how to tell you face to face.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Last night when our friends left and we stayed there together, you asked me how I felt about you. I told you that you knew the answer, whilst turning crimson red. You said yes I do but I want to hear you say it. I told you that I was too embrarrassed. Truth be told that you dont completely know how I feel about you. I told you that I liked you...A LOT...
but you dont know that I actually love you, in love with you.....i could see myself spending the rest of my life with you. When you asked me if I had missed you, you found out that I did, but you dont know to what extent i miss you...i think about you every second of every single day. I get butterflies in my stomach when we just shake hands and every time you touch me, I get chills down my spine, my body temperature increases by 5 degrees celcius..
aww, babe :(

does he feel the same way??

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
but you dont know that I actually love you, in love with you.....i could see myself spending the rest of my life with you. When you asked me if I had missed you, you found out that I did, but you dont know to what extent i miss you...i think about you every second of every single day. I get butterflies in my stomach when we just shake hands and every time you touch me, I get chills down my spine, my body temperature increases by 5 degrees celcius..
hahaha its like fucking twilight or something

muhahahahahaha

HSC
He said that he was very attracted to me, that he liked me A LOT and that he had missed me...he was waiting for my call, text...something! But I didnt do that because he hadnt called or texted..we were waiting for one of us to make a move, to say something, but then just the other day he texted and called, so i called back (Cos i had missed his call)..we were all at the shops yesterday having a coffee and just shopping and stuff...twins (boys) and him and me. I was wearing a tight shirt, my skinnys and my heels, a bit of mascara, straightened hair and a sexy sexy pair of earrings..
When the twins left, he was all over me. Touching me all over....it was like torso rape in Myer and then more torso rape in David Jones, Manchester section..
He told me that he knew that he shouldnt be touching me so much but that he really couldnt control his emotions any longer, he couldnt keep them in. His face and mine were so close at all times..he stroked my face and my hair and touched my neck. He asked me if i was okay with the touching and I said I was..
he said that he couldnt believe that i never figured how he felt about me. I told him the reason why i couldnt figure was because it was not obvious. He said I touch you so much, how could you not realise? In both mYer and david jones he was sitting on the chair, he made me kneel down to his height..that sly dawgg lol, but in David Jones when he sat on the chair, I was like "Hey, why do you always get the chair?"And he said, come sit on my lap. I thought it would be sort of weird so i didnt. We got up after about 10 minutes and then he was like "I want to kiss you". I said we've talked about this tonight...you said that we shoud just be friends. Friends dont kiss. He said, but I really cant help myself, youre so pretty. But he said, youre right, friends shouldnt kiss...his lips were so close to mine when he said that. We just walked around the shops for a bit longer and then he had to leave because he had work.

We hugged, he met my mum too, then he left. I cant sto thinking about him.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
@Muhahahaha - what's this guy's deal?
He wants you but only wants to be friends?
Seems to me he's taking advantage of the way you feel about him.
Go on a date or something. At least then you'll know that he's open to something more than friendship because if not then what's the point? You'll just get your hopes up and he'll be like "lol, I just want to be friends" and you'll be stuck having these feeling for someone you can never be with.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
We agreed to being friends. Our friendship is just too strong, we're best friends. If we were to go out with each other and take a risk, then if we broke up, we would never be friends, we'd never be this close. We thought about it and said that we're too young for anything serious and that it'd be pretty damn hard to keep something serious going for the next six years until we are ready for marriage. We might get serious in a few years time from now when we are older and when we are thinking about marriage (if we are still friends till then). Im madly in love with this guy. We were talking about different types of friends and stuff and we were talking about how the twins were such good friends when he said to me..."we have a complicated friendship, dont we?" I was upset with him, no calls, no texts, nothing for a month and a half and then all of a sudden all of this deep emotion when we met. He is open to something more than friendship but his exact words were "Every girl that ive gone out with hasnt been genuine, theyve been with me, broke up with me and we never ended up talking to each other again. Ive never had a girl best friend before. Youre too close to me, I dont want to lose you for the rest of my life because we try something out now. No other friend of mine is as genuine or kind as you are and I respect that, I respect you so much. I dont want to do anything to hurt you".

He invited me to this thing tonight, which my mum didnt let me go to. A bunch of fourth year law students, and him are going, he invited his male best friend and he invited me. All guys are going..and theyre all bringing their gf's. Yesterday night when we were together, he was like "I really want you to come and be there with me" I said im not allowed to, im really sorry, but i told him to have fun and i helped him pick out something to wear. he said that he'd try to have fun, it would be hard without me there.

Wanted to organise a date sort of thing, city then take the ferry to manly, but he has two jobs atm. We will organise something.

RANK 1

HSC
We agreed to being friends. Our friendship is just too strong, we're best friends. If we were to go out with each other and take a risk, then if we broke up, we would never be friends, we'd never be this close. We thought about it and said that we're too young for anything serious and that it'd be pretty damn hard to keep something serious going for the next six years until we are ready for marriage. We might get serious in a few years time from now when we are older and when we are thinking about marriage (if we are still friends till then). Im madly in love with this guy. We were talking about different types of friends and stuff and we were talking about how the twins were such good friends when he said to me..."we have a complicated friendship, dont we?" I was upset with him, no calls, no texts, nothing for a month and a half and then all of a sudden all of this deep emotion when we met. He is open to something more than friendship but his exact words were "Every girl that ive gone out with hasnt been genuine, theyve been with me, broke up with me and we never ended up talking to each other again. Ive never had a girl best friend before. Youre too close to me, I dont want to lose you for the rest of my life because we try something out now. No other friend of mine is as genuine or kind as you are and I respect that, I respect you so much. I dont want to do anything to hurt you".

He invited me to this thing tonight, which my mum didnt let me go to. A bunch of fourth year law students, and him are going, he invited his male best friend and he invited me. All guys are going..and theyre all bringing their gf's. Yesterday night when we were together, he was like "I really want you to come and be there with me" I said im not allowed to, im really sorry, but i told him to have fun and i helped him pick out something to wear. he said that he'd try to have fun, it would be hard without me there.

Wanted to organise a date sort of thing, city then take the ferry to manly, but he has two jobs atm. We will organise something.
why would ur mum not let u go and arnt u like in uni?

muhahahahahaha

HSC
my mum wouldnt let me go because i wasnt going to come one till late from the city (even though he said that hed take the train back home with me to make sure that i got home safe), but she knows about the pash and she doesnt want something like that to happen again. Also doesnt want me to be labelled as his gf in front of all thsoe people when we arent actually going out.
Yes im in uni, but this isnt like a public event, its just a couple of his grad friends and him...and their gf's.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

Well, I think if you're going to be friends and not be in a relationship you have to draw a line and stay on the friendship side of it.
You can't be touching each other in sexual ways and mean it and then expect to just stay friends. You can't keep fucking around with each others' emotions. It's not right.
You're both gonna end up getting hurt and what if he likes someone else and date them? What then? You're going to end up crying your eyes out thinking about what could've been between you two and wondering why you didn't take the chance.
I think you should either go for it now or you should draw a line and stay friends without any of the other stuff.

LonelyWolf

HSC
but you dont know that I actually love you, im in love with you.....i could see myself spending the rest of my life with you. When you asked me if I had missed you, you found out that I did, but you dont know to what extent i miss you...i think about you every second of every single day. I get butterflies in my stomach when we just shake hands and every time you touch me, I get chills down my spine, my body temperature increases by 5 degrees celcius..
He said that he was very attracted to me, that he liked me A LOT and that he had missed me...he was waiting for my call, text...something! But I didnt do that because he hadnt called or texted..we were waiting for one of us to make a move, to say something, but then just the other day he texted and called, so i called back (Cos i had missed his call)..we were all at the shops yesterday having a coffee and just shopping and stuff...twins (boys) and him and me. I was wearing a tight shirt, my skinnys and my heels, a bit of mascara, straightened hair and a sexy sexy pair of earrings..
When the twins left, he was all over me. Touching me all over....it was like torso rape in Myer and then more torso rape in David Jones, Manchester section..
He told me that he knew that he shouldnt be touching me so much but that he really couldnt control his emotions any longer, he couldnt keep them in. His face and mine were so close at all times..he stroked my face and my hair and touched my neck. He asked me if i was okay with the touching and I said I was..
he said that he couldnt believe that i never figured how he felt about me. I told him the reason why i couldnt figure was because it was not obvious. He said I touch you so much, how could you not realise? In both mYer and david jones he was sitting on the chair, he made me kneel down to his height..that sly dawgg lol, but in David Jones when he sat on the chair, I was like "Hey, why do you always get the chair?"And he said, come sit on my lap. I thought it would be sort of weird so i didnt. We got up after about 10 minutes and then he was like "I want to kiss you". I said we've talked about this tonight...you said that we shoud just be friends. Friends dont kiss. He said, but I really cant help myself, youre so pretty. But he said, youre right, friends shouldnt kiss...his lips were so close to mine when he said that. We just walked around the shops for a bit longer and then he had to leave because he had work.

We hugged, he met my mum too, then he left. I cant sto thinking about him.

oh shit. did he blow his load by himself in the myer bathrooms?

What are your fetishes LW?
ask johann

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I put that argument forward last night. I drew the line when he wanted to kiss me, telling him that friends dont kiss. But yeah i know what you mean. Whenever he talks to a girl in a flirty way and talks about how theyre together, it hurts like hell and when i go out with guys or talk to them, he gets hurt like hell too, always asking me whether me and the guy have broken up yet. Its been like this for the past 4 months. I want to be with him, but at the same time i dont want to ruin our friendship. Im scared to make the same mistake i made 2 years ago when my best friend and i gave it a shot..we were together for three months and we ended up ruining 4 years of being best friends. we dont talk anymore. I dont want that to happen this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)