Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
holy crap at this thread, and lol @ the pikachu pic, how sweet <3

big_jezza

HSC
you are the most beautiful girl in this world. i love our solitary jam sessions in the recording studios, i love our deep convos, i love the way u laugh and i love your smile. we really do make beautiful music together, but its mainly bcoz of u, you amazing and talented beauty. i hope one day when we're rockstars that youll be mine, and we will tour the world together. i love you and i wish u loved me too.

swisscaketroll

HSC
N/A
you are the most beautiful girl in this world. i love our solitary jam sessions in the recording studios, i love our deep convos, i love the way u laugh and i love your smile. we really do make beautiful music together, but its mainly bcoz of u, you amazing and talented beauty. i hope one day when we're rockstars that youll be mine, and we will tour the world together. i love you and i wish u loved me too.
wk/10

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
God you're gay.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Dat iz simplee bootifol

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
To the girl I think I like:

I can't believe I think like you, because you have fair hair and blue eyes. I suppose this uni thing has altered my perceptions on what female attractiveness is... for it is no longer dark brown hair and dark brown eyes - but has expanded to other hair colours and eye colours and the like. ???

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't believe I think like you, because you have fair hair and blue eyes. I suppose this uni thing has altered my perceptions on what female attractiveness is... for it is no longer dark brown hair and dark brown eyes - but has expanded to other hair colours and eye colours and the like. ???
I can, you seem to think like a woman to me.

HSC
N/A
Lol, I honestly do find this thread silly. Yet I post in here corny, insignificant load of shyte.
Anyway, I’m finding you hard to read. That is all. Feelings: Still neutral.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)