[SYD] Computer Parts For Sale (6600GT/PSU/Mobo/Cooler) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
tell me the model number on the 6600GT.
and.. I want piccies

I'm looking for this one in particular:

GV-N66T128VP

Habib

HSC
yep, thats the exact model, with VIVO.

If i sent you a photo of it, it will be the same one as any on the internet/reviews, its still in 100% perfect condition, unoverclocked, untouched etc, straight as if its brand new. the box still has the new-item smell :p

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Okay. Still want piccies. And where was it purchased? Comes with all cables and box, manuals etc..?

Oh and the important question? Why are you selling it?

When do you want to end the sale?

Habib

HSC
t-i-m-m-y said:
Okay. Still want piccies. And where was it purchased? Comes with all cables and box, manuals etc..?

Oh and the important question? Why are you selling it?

When do you want to end the sale?

1. Ill get piccies when I bother taking a photo of a video card...
2. MSY
3. Comes with everything, box itself included.
4. Because I want PCI-E, not AGP.
5. Whenever.

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
Okay. The thing is I was planning to get this exact card new after my uni exams.. (holidays).. and then I saw this thread.

However, exams are still 5ish weeks- or do u plan to sell kinda soonish? It's going for 305 at MSY.. and you want 290?

Habib

HSC
ya $290 sounds a bit, i can drop the price to like 285 or whatever i dun car about the $5. i jsut dont wanna drop the price too much cos i havent used it..
and if you trust me, its the same as the one brand new, so if you live closer to me than to MSY, its easier. I sold my PSU that i bought from there, I bought it 1 week after, opened the box once, decided id go for an Antec instead, and i found someone to sell it to, cos I lived closer to him than MSY (i should start a business with MSY, hehe)

if ur exams are 5 weeks ago and i dont seell it by then, the price would be down by then for sure, if i dont sell it by then. but then again, 5 weeks is a lot, im tempted to start using it and forget about PCiE for now..

Last edited:

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
okay. well i won't be purchasing a card till exams are over (for obvious reasons:D). So I'll drop by into this thread in a few weeks time, and see if its still for saale..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)