Sydney Metal gigs... (1 Viewer)

OzE Hindu

Sup? Anyone know sites where I can find comprehensive info on Metal gigs within Sydney. I checked out a few sites, but the info given was pretty shit.

Or else just post the details here.

Stay True, Stay Metal. \m/

BritnyFox

www.metalofoz.com

The gig guide is on the right of the main page, if you click on 'coming up' you'll find shows listed right until the end of November!

The guy that runs it attends most of the Sydney gigs and has quite a collection of photos on the site too! Its worth checking out...

OzE Hindu

cephren said:
I'll Be Of No Help But If U Missed The Gig @ Sydney Uni's MANNING BAR In September This Year where IN FLAMES, CHIMAIRA & PARKWAY DRIVE played... u missed a DAMN GOOD SHOW...
I hate myself for missing it. :mad:

cephren

...I Almost Didnt Get 2 Go... Shitty Car... But Anyway - CHIMAIRA Will Be Back Out Here Next Year... Not Sure Bout IN FLAMES coz They've Been Round Since Late 80's/Early 90's n This Was Their 1st Time In Oz... PARKWAY DRIVE Is A Band From BYRON BAY If U Didnt Kno That So They'll B Around 4 Ages... DAYSEND Will Also B Around Coz They're Ozzie 2... (Support Act 4 The Ova 18's Gig)...

...Anywayz - Dont Worry Bout It... Lets All Go 2 The US 4 Their XMAS Thing They Do... DEVILDRIVER, 36 CRAZYFISTS, FROM AUTUMN TO ASHES, CHIMAIRA, KILLSWITCH ENGAGE... They All Seem To Play @ This Function - Shitload of bands... wish I lived ova there - so many good showz... NEVER go 2 a FSU Concert... NEVER...

HSC
N/A
cephren said:
I'll Be Of No Help But If U Missed The Gig @ Sydney Uni's MANNING BAR In September This Year where IN FLAMES, CHIMAIRA & PARKWAY DRIVE played... u missed a DAMN GOOD SHOW...
Damn straight.
Front row center was fun. Although my friends on either side of me got a drumstick and a pick and I got nothing :(

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
ShatteredDreams said:
Damn straight.
Front row center was fun. Although my friends on either side of me got a drumstick and a pick and I got nothing :(
my god...were you one of those jumping kiddie dickheads?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)