Sydney Student how to add majors? (1 Viewer)

Rythen

HSC
The new system is hard to understand - trying to add another major, but all I get is an option that only allows picking of one compulsory major. How do I add another? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

antheung

HSC
N/A
The new system is hard to understand - trying to add another major, but all I get is an option that only allows picking of one compulsory major. How do I add another? :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
I'm not sure if this works: when you log in to Sydney Student, under "My Studies" you click "Units of Study" and when you scroll down you see "Change your major(s)", and you can also choose an optional major. Or did you mean that you found this option but when you clicked "Continue" it didn't work for you? :confused:

Rythen

HSC
I'm not sure if this works: when you log in to Sydney Student, under "My Studies" you click "Units of Study" and when you scroll down you see "Change your major(s)", and you can also choose an optional major. Or did you mean that you found this option but when you clicked "Continue" it didn't work for you? :confused:
That's exactly right, I can't seem to have the option to choose an optional major. There's just a 'compulsory major' option, which scrolls down to the compulsory major and when I press continue, it directs me to Unit of Study home page :(

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
What degree are you doing? Mine seems to work fine but if it doesn't work you need to contact Sydney Student helpdesk Monday morning then tell them and hopefully they can forward your case to the Sydney Student IT dudes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)