Table Tennis: on TV (1 Viewer)

Trogie

HSC
Man you really love ping pong don't ya? I watched it, and I have to say I was impressed. That last game was crazy, I couldnt even see the ball

klh

HSC
YAY!!! yes i love pingpong. brilliant, yes?
they are like pros, i mean their skills are perfected, even i couldnt see it. although i was banking on MA Lin (blue) to win teh red guy one (Wang Liqin)....but still a great game eh?

mangomousse

HSC
when I read this thread last night I was like kicking myself I missed it- finally they decide to show some TT on free-to-air and I missed it.
I was so majorly annoyed...but then I found out my dad and my sister taped it while I was being a study hermit for the day (mid-years next week).
So yay I have something to look forward to watching after next week :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
klh said:
YAY!!! yes i love pingpong. brilliant, yes?
they are like pros, i mean their skills are perfected, even i couldnt see it. although i was banking on MA Lin (blue) to win teh red guy one (Wang Liqin)....but still a great game eh?
Happy Birthday !!!
and yeh i was barracking for him aswell ... Why oh why did he have to timeout at that time ??? I think that was the turning point ... Insane rallys and great skills, awesome to watch :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
oh look klh, rub!x watches tt as well :p and you both have the same birthday :eek:

klh

HSC
wow, i didnt know RUB!X, Happy Birthday to you too!! its a bit late i know...
there are some rumours that the chinese team, if they are playing against each other that they predetermine who wins first, i dunno how though (sciccors paper rock?) or amybe the points in the pro tour.
yes the TO, thats what made me think more about what the rumours are...i mean blue was leading, gave the other guy a rest and rethink tactics.

i taped it to mangomousse too,good luck with your mid sems and have fun watching it...only drawback was it was highlights and they cut out many parts.

jm1234567890, nah SBS arent gonna show anymore, i checked their website for upcoming stuff, its mainly soccer :( but they only showed the big stuff i.e. 48th worlds. me too, i wish there was more, but then it would rob me of the little time i have already for study

Cape, yes ive finally found some heaven....

klh

HSC
yay! SBS are showing the ASian CHamps in Korea today at 2.00pm!!!
wooo hoo!!!
just letting you guys know aobut it!

edit: i eman no tin korea, i meant on AUs tv but its at the asian champs that was held in Korea...i felt that the sentence didnt convey what i meant it to...

Last edited:

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
klh said:
wooo hoo!!!

edit: i eman no tin korea, i meant on AUs tv but its at the asian champs that was held in Korea...i felt that the sentence didnt convey what i meant it to...
I hear you.

klh

HSC
adn i need to correct myself from my old post #8, they are showing TT i just it isnt in ther schedule or i cant find them...

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
klh said:
wooo hoo!!!

omg, serious? cool

(i have an assignment due tomorrow though!!) GRRRRRRRRRRR!

klh

HSC
just tape it using g code, i am, so ill watch it later while o do my assignment (i ahve 3) so i beat you tehre too.
remember sbs, 2.00pm today/sunday, till 3.30pm.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
klh said:
just tape it using g code, i am, so ill watch it later while o do my assignment (i ahve 3) so i beat you tehre too.
remember sbs, 2.00pm today/sunday, till 3.30pm.
stuff the assignment.. i just watched it.. haha! :D

awsome!!!!!!!!! chicks final = awsome

klh

HSC
which one, doubles or singles?
i like lau sui fei (yellow), very aggresive but i felt down that she lost and missed some of those big rallies.
i hated how that is was highlights and they cut without notice...it was wiesrd coz i kept count and then it changes...but no ads inbetween so thats ok.
glad you enjoyed it.

olchik

HSC
I love ping pong as well. But you know, I prefer playing ping pong myself. I don't like watching it on TV. Playing is more fun:)

Last edited:

11kloseboy

HSC
N/A
I really want to watch the ping pong at the Beijing Olympics only 3 months away some of the players are crazy i swear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)