Tackling tomorrow's exam!! (1 Viewer)

Krad

HSC
Hey just wanting to know if anyone has any tips or tricks for approaching the exam tomorrow?

Straight forward questions first? Get the more difficult ones out of the way?

What do you do in reading time?

Like to know :)

NBGHHS

HSC
Reading time is definitely figuring out in which order you will tackle the questions. I personally tend to go for the straight forward ones that i have specifically memorised my response for. With that out of the way, i feel i'll have more time to focus on the harder question and how to maximise my marks (remember, one mark can be a HUGE difference) so i make sure i take the remaining time scabbing as much marks as possible.

Dedication_

HSC
Reading time is definitely figuring out in which order you will tackle the questions. I personally tend to go for the straight forward ones that i have specifically memorised my response for. With that out of the way, i feel i'll have more time to focus on the harder question and how to maximise my marks (remember, one mark can be a HUGE difference) so i make sure i take the remaining time scabbing as much marks as possible.
This. Well said, and yes - reading time is a blessing.

nightweaver066

HSC
This as well. Also planning how to tackle the questions as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)