Tafe Food (1 Viewer)

HSC
peepee said:
here you go Auto Wah...food at ryde isnt that great but the price isn't TOO bad...

but hey it looks like you're banned.
LOL yeah, those bitches banned me. i still have my old account

Juliet

HSC
The food at Meadowbank's alright. Moderately cheap.

Auto Wah

Juliet said:
The food at Meadowbank's alright. Moderately cheap.
cool, where's Meadowbank??
Maybe there's a lot of competition around that's why it's cheap. I'm starting to bringing my own food now. Which is way cheaper

peepee

loser.
HSC
meadowbank is near ryde...part of the northern sydney institute

yea i've started to bring my own lunch...doesn't hurt my pocket as much...as well as my waistline.

Juliet

HSC
i am also trying to bring my own lunch, or at least part of it. I always end up getting something from the cafeteria, its just so tempting...or i get a chocolate bar from one of the vending machines. At Meadowbank sometimes during lunch they have music playing or someone singing on the guitar which is always nice. They had this 'Meadowbank Idol" competition last term, that was fun. I even had a bit of a go! They have elevators in some of the buildings, sometimes u have to wait ages at P block. But since i seldomly use them it doesn't really bother me, i just take the stairs. I prefer the stairs because u could get stuck in the corner of the elevator with five big smelly guys infront of u, not pleasant (no offence to the guys on this forum).

Last edited:

Auto Wah

Juliet said:
i am also trying to bring my own lunch, or at least part of it. I always end up getting something from the cafeteria, its just so tempting...or i get a chocolate bar from one of the vending machines. At Meadowbank sometimes during lunch they have music playing or someone singing on the guitar which is always nice. They had this 'Meadowbank Idol" competition last term, that was fun. I even had a bit of a go! They have elevators in some of the buildings, sometimes u have to wait ages at J block. But since i seldomly use them it doesn't really bother me, i just take the stairs. I prefer the stairs because u could get stuck in the corner of the elevator with five big smelly guys infront of u, not pleasant (no offence to the guys on this forum).
LOL, no wonder when i go on a lift all the girls took the stairs.
Your tafe sounds almost too good to be true. My tafe sucks, they play opera all day long. It's driving me nuts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)