Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slimeboy

HSC
Would you be interested in a tafe website like bos?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I think, while it is certainly an interesting concept that it would be difficult to bring about. TAFE courses are intrinsically far more practical than HSC or University subjects - plus alot of the courses are only held at one or two campuses and the classes are fairly small so there'd be many, many courses that you simply couldn't account for. It would be better I think considering these difficulties, to have established a large TAFE student discussion forum(I don't know of many other TAFE forums besides this one on the net...) where they could talk about the courses in general and exchange MSNs so they could swap notes or something similar.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i'm with kami - it's good, but might be hard to bring about.
kami said:
It would be better I think considering these difficulties, to have established a large TAFE student discussion forum(I don't know of many other TAFE forums besides this one on the net...) where they could talk about the courses in general and exchange MSNs so they could swap notes or something similar.
isnt this what this forum's meant to be?
and a resources area like bos has would be hard caus there's so many courses

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
alby said:
isnt this what this forum's meant to be?
Yup it is, its just no where near the size of the HSC part of the forum so its not exactly large in comparison. Its grown a bit though so I imagine eventually it'll be more comprehensive if it keeps on this way.

notwithstanding

daBoys4lyf
HSC
hey hey fellow tafe-onians!!

first off i'd just like to say wot a brilliant idea!!! im currently studying an advanced diploma in financial services (accounting) and in my communication subject we were given an group assignment in which we had to develop: "Something useful for accounting students to use to assist in their TAFE studies"...and guess wot?! my group decided to propose how one would go by creating a resource website for TAFE students that was much like BOS.

The proposal is supposed to:

*outline the proposed idea
*explain why it is needed and what it will contribute to students and tafe
*estimate resources required and show how the proposal would meet financial criteria
*outline who would be responsible for developing/producing the idea, and a likely time-frame for developing it
*conclude with a simple plan of action re: the idea and a brief comment on the team's learning/experience in developing the idea

i was just wondering if anybody had any ideas/information that is relevant to this concept and/or my assignment?

Cheers guys!:)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)