Taking EDUF3028 - Mentoring in Educational Contexts? (1 Viewer)

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hi cupcakes! Who's taking this class this year? Have you signed up for the mentor workshop yet? If so, which one?

Has any pass BoSers taken this class? What did you think of it? I'm mostly just looking for details about the mentor workshop we have to attend before semester starts, so any information on that would be awesome. (In fact, any information about the course and Dr. Scalon would be appreciated.) :)

d3l35cu3l4

HSC
Hi cupcakes! Who's taking this class this year? Have you signed up for the mentor workshop yet? If so, which one?

Has any pass BoSers taken this class? What did you think of it? I'm mostly just looking for details about the mentor workshop we have to attend before semester starts, so any information on that would be awesome. (In fact, any information about the course and Dr. Scalon would be appreciated.) :)
I'm doing Mentoring this sem. Some of my friends did it when we were in third year, and they had a blast.

I'm going to the Thu 12 Feb workshop. I was talking to Lesley the other day, and I don't think she's got room numbers yet.

Last edited:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
What do you think we're going to do at the workshops?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)