Target - orientation (1 Viewer)

blackbirdpie

HSC
Hi,

When i went to the target induction, the manager mentioned that soon we'd get a team member number and that once we have that we can go online and do the staf orientation. That was 2 weeks ago, i got my number now, but I can't find where on the target website to go to do the orientation, and i forgot to ask the manager.

Does anyone know the URL to do the orientation? its the one that takes 1-2 hours but you get paid for 6 hours.

Thanks xx

mitch179

HSC
Hi there, and welcome to the Target team. :p

The link to the online induction is:
SumTotal - Log On

I find it strange that you did the instore one first, mine was the opposite.

If you rush through it, it will take 1-2 hours, if you take the time to do it properly (like I stupidly did), it will take a bit longer.

I find it really stupid considering when you get things wrong on it, you can keep trying until you get it right.

You should have received a password with it too. If not, you will have to contact your manager.

BTW, what store are you working at?

blackbirdpie

HSC
Oh ok, then maybe they will tell me password/URL later, i thought we just needed the team member number.
haha, well i love how i'm getting paid for 6 hours for doing that thing, so i see any time under 6 hours as a bonus =)
im working at target hornsby, though i'm going away for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, and i've only done 2 shifts so far learning reg.

thanks for the URL anyway, i've bookmarked it in case i need it later =)
xx

kristydolphins

live.love.race
HSC
hey, the password should be colesgroup. well, thats what i used anyway- but i work at target country not normal target. U could try the password anyway

oh, and i did instore induction before online induction too lol :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)