Taylor vs Ariana (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
ariana period, moonlight is her best song, honeymoon avenue a close second, the aura and story differs between albums, she's a more talented vocalist by far

I like taylor too but her music all sounds the same, she's a great performer and has a signature sound for sure but it's boring sorry!!

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
don't mind taylor or ariana, not fans of either though and taylor is becoming overrated imo. overall, i would say i prefer taylor, not necessarily because of the hype surrounding her or the sounds of her music, but because the lyrics of her songs resonate with me most and that's what i look for in music. at the end of the day, music is meant to take people on a journey and express emotions that can be hard to put into words

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
ariana period, moonlight is her best song, honeymoon avenue a close second, the aura and story differs between albums, she's a more talented vocalist by far

I like taylor too but her music all sounds the same, she's a great performer and has a signature sound for sure but it's boring sorry!!
her voice is the best fr 💯

Bored of studying

HSC

omfg slay bitch

I love 34+35 bc it =s to 69

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)