Teacher/Student relationship...... (1 Viewer)

jessi90

HSC
i bet she enjoyed that huge cock in her tight little pussy

HSC
at my primary school, there was a prinicipal who was accused of touching kids but he killed himself before he ever went to trial. he was a nice man, but then i guess not very nice.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
It went to court VERY quitely the other day, with the school telling the media the wrong day it was going to court...

But managed to get a small article in Yesterdays Herald Sun. The article is about sexual penetration, and it lists his name there...Not too far in

November 14 is the big day...

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
If its the other way around, ie. A 17 year old boy with a teacher, I reckon that would be sweet.

12th man

HSC
i used ot think it was awesome until i started dating a girl who was a hot teaching student and a bit of a natural flirt

didnt trust her completely cause of a few other things that had happened during the relationship her always accusing me of cheating when i wasnt making me think maybe she was hiding something; and then my jealousy got hte better of me imagining scenarios where year 12 boys would be trying it on like i was back in year 12 and her going for it (she liked younger guys; i was one too) and we eventually broke up

damn my stupid insecure old self

still thoguh; id fuck a studnet if i was 30 for sure..id do it now. (barely) legal schoolgirls are fucking hot. and babysitters....nice

-tal-

HSC
Shit - found out some girl at my school did it with a music teacher, a female music teacher.

milocole

Plane Nut
HSC
-tal- said:
Shit - found out some girl at my school did it with a music teacher, a female music teacher.
Peak season is it?

sci.girl

VCE IS DONE!!:D (finally)
HSC
-tal- said:
Out of curiosity, do female teachers face the same charges if they have a relationship with a female student??

*Baby-K*

HSC
sci.girl said:
Out of curiosity, do female teachers face the same charges if they have a relationship with a female student??
Yes, they do. It's any adult (person over 18) having sex/sexual relationship with someone under 16. They face harsher charges if they were someone in a position of trust.

Evilo

HSC
sci.girl said:
you mean a lesbian relationship? I would assume so - provided they've engaged in something physical. And yes, what Baby-k said.

novembre

HSC
N/A
sometimes it's not really the physical attraction.

since it's "not allowed", people are lured by the excitement from doing what they are "not supposed to" do

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
why is it that when the student is a girl, we go

DISGUSTING.

but when its a boy, we go.

MAN LUCKY!!>

well i know the answer ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)