Teachers (1 Viewer)

rawr26

HSC
So, what have you thought about the teachers you've had for the last two years? Discuss!

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
That their awesome and willing to give up their holidays for us.

Great help and support.

Without them I doubt I would be this far.

I consider them more as friends than teachers.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Good thing my English Standard Teacher is an Extension 2 teacher .. She knows how to talk to us ... Physics teacher ? He teaches us this, really advanced stuff :( .. Good old Chemistry teacher/Deputy Principal has an endless sense of humor

Ah the fun of being surprised every year where you cannot confirm who will your teacher be next year.

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
my teachers were the best ppl i have ever met and they were more like friends & were there whenever we needed them.....

im gonna miss them so much

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Yea i love most of my teachers.. When having my last CAFS lesson... My teacher was crying and then made every1 else cry... But she's sweet.. My Eng teacher always ready to help us :)... My art teacher has spent countless hours helping us!!!!!!!!! In theory and in prac... She's soo organised.... The rest of my teachers are equally as helpful.. Maybe less... :):)

Im gonna miss my teachers to...

passion89

HSC
Most of mine were so awesome. They were friends more than teachers and they are a big part of what I'm going to miss next year. Honestly, their support has helped through the most difficult times and I'm going to miss them heaps!
Although, I'm kinda glad I'm leaving SOME teachers...

HSC
My teachers have been the best things a person could ask for throughout both this and last yr! Many of them have become so close to us its like we're friends now esp our chem teacher who is honestly the best teacher in the world, she cared and did all this stuff for us its so amazing!!

Im gonna miss them so much its only really in ur senior yrs that u realise and develop a bond with ur teachers....

vg_woz_here

HSC
im gonna miss my food tech, hospitality and legal teachers the most. they were cool =)

sandz_2

HSC
im gonna miss most of my teachers heaps.. maybe not maths lol since i didn't learn much this year.. i have the same chem teacher as lil_georgie_gal and i agree.. she is honestly the best teacher in the world.. she puts her students so far ahead in terms of priority and im gonna miss her heaps :( .. im gonna miss heaps of other teachers as well.. especially the funny ones like biology where every lesson this term has practically been my only frees lol

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I <3 most of my teachers, some I disliked a little.

my english adv, legal studies and studies of religion teachers were awesome. We were like family to them, I'm not exaggerating :eek:

On our graduation day, most of our female teachers actually started crying when they hugged us all.
made me cry :'(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)