Teaching group keyboard lessons? (1 Viewer)

IDontUseThis

HSC
Since the HSC ended, I've been applying for jobs all over the place but literally none of them have replied ;-;
Anyhow, my piano teacher suggested that I look into group keyboard lessons for primary schools as a good way to build experience and kickstart my teaching career since they generally aren't seeking professional musicians to teach kids how to play ode to joy. Does anyone know where I could apply for these?

Thanks

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
you could probably start your own "brand" by spreading the word to family and friends, make flyers or post on ur social media that you're offering keyboard lessons and word might get around, a small side hustle starting with just 1 or 2 students can turn into something successful and generate good income for u

its rlly common for graduated hs students to take on private tutoring, sure you can apply for work at tutoring companies (in ur case, music schools etc.) but a viable option is to tutor privately, not necessarily start an actual business but just get word around in the community and you might be able to recruit a few interested families or students

also ask your piano teacher for recommendations on how to start or take on group keyboard lessons, it sounds like a great suggestion but they might be able to give you more guidance

WeiWeiMan

HSC
Since the HSC ended, I've been applying for jobs all over the place but literally none of them have replied ;-;
Anyhow, my piano teacher suggested that I look into group keyboard lessons for primary schools as a good way to build experience and kickstart my teaching career since they generally aren't seeking professional musicians to teach kids how to play ode to joy. Does anyone know where I could apply for these?

Thanks
Ode to joy is too hard

WeiWeiMan

HSC

Thanks
Idk about music but you could try teaching primary kids math or smth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)