Teenage Drama queen (1 Viewer)

jesshika

supreme being
comments anyone ?

i wnat to watch it ! the girl is from freaky friday and that movie was pretty gewd!

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
it looks like another teen movie....
.. because it is :rolleyes:

...i'd still wanna watch it though... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

the ad for teenage drama queen, they play the song "what i like about you" by lillix.. and they also used it for Freaky Friday.. AND lindsay lohan's the main character in both movies.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
That Lohan chick, Amanada Bynes and Hilary Duff are all the same (even though Beaky might protest). It's the same old, same old. My 14 year old sister liked it though.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I havent seen any of those Amanda Bynes movies, so I cant speak in terms of them.. but she's pretty talented in The Amanda Show on Nickelodeon..she does well with the skits

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I only saw that Amanda Bynes movie "What A Girl Wants" or something or rather because Colin Firth was in it and I love Colin.

I don't have Nickelodeon, so I've never seen that show.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Margaret Pomeraz gave Teenage Drama Queen 3 1/2 stars. Quite surprised actually. Apparently her expectations were really low going in. Thats the best way to approach any movie I say.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Lindsay Lohan (the girl from Confessions...) was the girl that played the twins in the remake of the Parent Trap
She and Hilary Duff hate each other, and have both dated the same guy (Aaron Carter)

thanks TV Week ;)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah. her hair has been dyed...freckles prob covered over with ten inches of makeup.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
great reason to see any movie! Colin Firth is gorgous!
Thank you! I love Colin and I'm really looking forward to the new Bridget Jones movie (the book was great) but it doesn't come out till Dec 26.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Thank you! I love Colin and I'm really looking forward to the new Bridget Jones movie (the book was great) but it doesn't come out till Dec 26.
haha i know its much too long to wait! But in the mean time i'm quite content to watch my Pride and Prejudice dvds

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by super katie
haha i know its much too long to wait! But in the mean time i'm quite content to watch my Pride and Prejudice dvds
And I've watched the first Bridget Jones god knows how many times :D

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
The chick in this movie had a huge cat fight with Hilary Duff. Therefore this movie sucks ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)