Teens charged over arcade stabbing death (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
from the extract of smh.com.au

=====================
Teens charged over arcade stabbing death

Two teenagers have been charged with murder after a man was stabbed to death in a Sydney games arcade.

The 20-year-old from Parramatta died after suffering at least one stab wound to the chest in an amusement centre in Church Street, Parramatta, about 5pm (AEST) yesterday, police said.

Emergency services tried to revive him but were unsuccessful and he died after being rushed to Westmead Hospital.

Police today said two males, aged 17 and 18, were arrested at Doonside, in Sydney's west, shortly before midnight.

Both were charged with murder early today, a NSW Police spokeswoman said.

The 18-year-old, from Doonside, will appear in Blacktown Local Court today while the 17-year-old, from Parramatta, will appear in Cobham Children's Court.

A post-mortem examination will be carried out on the 20-year-old's body at Westmead Morgue today.

======================

omg! i sometimes go to "happy funworld" to play a game or two with my leftover change after i finish gym maybe like once or twice a month and i was gonna go there sometime in the weekends but decided to go skateboarding instead of gym!!! what a tragedy! my mum and sister knows the boy's parents because they sometimes go to their restaurant and what i heard is that the parents are closing it down because they can't cope with their loss of their only son! :( btw the kid was a asian and so am i (korean) and because of this i am staying away from arcades!! how ironic skateboarding on the weekends probably saved my life whilist skateboarding is a dangerous sport and broken bones and injuries are common!! :)

post your thoughts...

oh and does anyone live around in parramatta? go to "happy funworld" or the parramatta skatepark?

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i went there once, and felt like i was a monority......fucking asain gangsters

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A mere consequense of the flaw in the human condition.

This stuff happens all the time. Nothing new here.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well my aunt came back from the funeral (yeah his) from what i heard at the time of the murder the kid was playing this sort of dancing games where you stomp the arrows on the ground or some crap like that he was playing against this lebanese dude after the lebanese dude lost he punched the asn dude in the head and the asn dude got really pissed and punched him back so the lebanese dude called his gang on the mobile and when they met him again in front of the parramatta shopping centre they stabbed him 8 times!! at the funeral my aunt said it was quite sad and the boy dad wrote him a letter saying shit like "im sorry you couldnt have the thing you wanted in life" etc.

basically i don't give a real shit bout this guy but i figured you guys might know this kid so yeah...

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
That is not a very nice thing to say.
what? i just don't!! it's just me!!! i am a sadist i am rude and proud of it :D!!! its just been always like this growing up in a tough neighbourhood i am so lucky i have supportive parents to pull me out of trouble!!!

if anyone feels hurt or pissed off by my comments and says i don't give a godamn crap just be open minded and ignore those people!!! people are dumb!

julius

Banned
HSC
transcendent said:
fucking lebs. they should all be deported :rolleyes:
All my xmases would come @ once if they were deported. Hey, that Fraser guy should have taken a shit on the Lebs instead of the Asians and Africans.

HSC
...the hostility towards lebs on this forum...seems...ever abundant :s
lol....i just don't understand how a dancing game...can lead...to a stabbing...wouldnt that be more characteristic of tekken or some violent game like that??!!

hmmm..disgusting I tell you

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Well they are in the news the lebanese. Apparently Australian Lebanese fathers are sending their daughters overseas to be married to strangers.

But thats an entire different dicusssion and beyind the scope of this thread lol

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
studynoob said:
what? i just don't!! it's just me!!! i am a sadist i am rude and proud of it :D!!! its just been always like this growing up in a tough neighbourhood i am so lucky i have supportive parents to pull me out of trouble!!!

if anyone feels hurt or pissed off by my comments and says i don't give a godamn crap just be open minded and ignore those people!!! people are dumb!
It's the sensible thing to do, to show the least bit of respect for that guy. Being a rude sadist is nothing to be proud of.

I take back my motivation post in your thread, you insensitive hooligan. :mad:

K

katie_tully

julius said:
All my xmases would come @ once if they were deported. Hey, that Fraser guy should have taken a shit on the Lebs instead of the Asians and Africans.
I bet they're pissed that they missed out.

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
It's the sensible thing to do, to show the least bit of respect for that guy. Being a rude sadist is nothing to be proud of.

I take back my motivation post in your thread, you insensitive hooligan. :mad:
ah well whatever!!! XD still studying thou!!

studynoob

HSC
N/A
well... people never cease to amaze me on the internet... i just love how people get pissed off easily over nothing on the net!!! well thats life! XD XD

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
studynoob said:
From what i heard at the time of the murder the kid was playing this sort of dancing games where you stomp the arrows on the ground
...and I thought the only type of game where conflicts occured were 2D fighting games like Tekken.

Last edited:

studynoob

HSC
N/A
Komaticom said:
...and I thought the only type of game where conflicts occur are 2D fighting games like Tekken.
haha me too but in reality most asians dont know jackdamn bout fighting all they do is play games and study study study :S

i hate being an asian

studynoob

HSC
N/A
samuelblayden said:
they should be in life improsment
well im a korean and do taekwondo

out of curosity does anyone else do martial arts?

actually it's quite great it taught me displince and better views in my life and the right way of hand and foot but the motivation and displince for studying from taekwondo hasnt kicked in yet haha same with my responsibilities! hopefully they will maybe not... haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)