Term 3 Goals (1 Viewer)

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
Razizi said:
I hope you do :). All the best. Write down a journal or a note of how your feeling and how your coping. Reward yourself everyday for not going on MSN, until the habit of going online is over.
thank you:)

LivetoXL

HSC
my goals are quite simple comapred to you guys
i feel my goals are ridiculous to your goals
my first goal is simple: i need to enjoy school
second : try my absolute best
thrid improve my UAI estimate (from 96 upwards)
fourth be a better son lol

eliseliselise

HSC
LivetoXL said:
my goals are quite simple comapred to you guys
i feel my goals are ridiculous to your goals
my first goal is simple: i need to enjoy school
second : try my absolute best
thrid improve my UAI estimate (from 96 upwards)
fourth be a better son lol
god bless ya!!

my goals are to understand chemistry as it's learnt, and to annoy the teacher with constant questioning until i completely understand, no more of this "oh! its alright, i'll understand that later." attitude towards chemistry... that era of my life is long gone! & im also going to try and be nicer to my friends.. invite them over for tea parties, clambakes etc.. and still get good marks in my trials and omg year 11 yearlies.

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
zdzislaw said:
1. Be FULLY prepared a week before exams start
2. Get over 90% for EVERY exam
3. Get my #1 rank back for modern, ext 1 and english [GRRRRRR]
4. Stop stressing
5. ENJOY the exam :D
mission impossible

bored of sc

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
LOL as if u guys enjoy exams!... but then again i enjoy reading some of the texts for english exams :D
It's true. Exams can be fun... It's just people have a common misconception that exams = death. There's nothing like the feeling of coming out of an exam feeling like you've absolutely destroyed it; ripped it to shreds (i.e. went really, really well). Obviously it doesn't happen that much but sometimes it does and it makes you really happy and satisfied.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
bored of sc said:
It's true. Exams can be fun... It's just people have a common misconception that exams = death. There's nothing like the feeling of coming out of an exam feeling like you've absolutely destroyed it; ripped it to shreds (i.e. went really, really well). Obviously it doesn't happen that much but sometimes it does and it makes you really happy and satisfied.
But after you rip the exam to shreds and you get a shitty mark that really puts you down.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
But after you rip the exam to shreds and you get a shitty mark that really puts you down.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I admit, the reason why I liked Maths exams so much was because I used to do relatively well in them, with not that much study. But even though I had to study a lot for the recent half yearly, I still enjoyed it for some reason.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
1. get 100% in ancient history hsc exam
2. Get a scholarship to maquarie university

shaon0

HSC
I have a question not related to this thread but any if you get a bad rank in your internals but smash your external HSC can you get a good UAI still?

shaon0

HSC
louise08 said:
(Gahh I have so many.. so I am going to cut down to make it more realistic for myself.)

+Finish assessments within four days before due date

+Make most of my time in the afternoon. Study or run or homework until 9, when I can then go on myspace, msn, tv. Do work as soon as I have come home from school, or I will keep putting it off until late at night!

+Day trip to library to study once a month (Just to stay on top of things)

So yeah this term I'm going to focus improving my time managment and efforts at home to do homework/study.

I'm thinking about having weekly goals also.

Yours?
My aim for Term 3 is to get No. 1 in Physics, Chemitry, 3unit & 2unit maths, get top 10 in English and SOR 1.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hollyy. said:
mission impossible
I enjoy all my exams except SOR I where I don't have much clues.

To ShaonO: It depends on how poor your internal marks are and how well you smashed your HSC. But yes, if you did well in HSC but didn't perform that well in School assessments, you can still get good mark.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Yeah, I know what you mean. I admit, the reason why I liked Maths exams so much was because I used to do relatively well in them, with not that much study. But even though I had to study a lot for the recent half yearly, I still enjoyed it for some reason.
yeah! I enjoy maths exams too. I love all the unseen exercises they get me to do :D But i stress when I can't do 'em :eek:

The Kaiser

HSC
Aerath said:
Your coming 2nd in the grade for accelerated, and your saying you used to to well in them, right... :p

Well, my Term 3 goals are to finish all the unfinished Preliminary textbooks/workbooks before we do HSC prep in Term 4. Then achieve the overall school rank I recieved last year (5th) or best it (And especially improve in English Advanced and Extension, which I flopped). And hopefully (though it is obviously impossible) beat you Aerath!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
The Kaiser said:
Your coming 2nd in the grade for accelerated, and your saying you used to to well in them, right... :p

Well, my Term 3 goals are to finish all the unfinished Preliminary textbooks/workbooks before we do HSC prep in Term 4. Then achieve the overall school rank I recieved last year (5th) or best it (And especially improve in English Advanced and Extension, which I flopped). And hopefully (though it is obviously impossible) beat you Aerath!
Hey, does you accelerated class compete against Year 12 students?

And good to see some competition, there.

The Kaiser

HSC
lyounamu said:
Hey, does you accelerated class compete against Year 12 students?

And good to see some competition, there.
The 2 Unit HSC Students, yes. I think but I'm not sure, but the top 80 students in your year will sit the 2 unit HSC This year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)