terrigal ? (1 Viewer)

kloudsurfer

HSC
Hey,

My friends are thinkng of going to Avoca which is near terrigal. Ive never been there before, and im a bit skeptical, because it sounds to me like a boring old family holiday town.

em2341

HSC
HEy yeh terrigal would be pretty mad if lots of people come ..

i really dont know where i wanna go now!!

but cant wait till school finishes

petraawad

HSC
there are clubs nearby like key largo and woodport and the beach is really nice. if there are plenty of bottle shops well be perfectly happy :) its better then getting raped on surfers .

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
petraawad said:
there are clubs nearby like key largo and woodport and the beach is really nice. if there are plenty of bottle shops well be perfectly happy :) its better then getting raped on surfers .
Nothing is better than getting raped on surfers.

You mean you'd prefer to raped on avoca? Pssh...the sand isn't as good there. The acoustics there are much worse, people can't hear you screaming for shit.

petraawad

HSC
what one person may call rape another might call kinky sex ? lol . no im not condoning rape .

change of focus: ull have fun wherever you go if your with the right people i.e no straight edges .

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
petraawad said:
what one person may call rape another might call kinky sex ? lol . no im not condoning rape .

change of focus: ull have fun wherever you go if your with the right people i.e no straight edges .
"Surprise sex."

Schoolies was fun.

I might go again this year.

petraawad

HSC
LOL. never admit your a toolie in public. you predator.
lets just hope you dont surprise sex someone who doesnt like surprises (or sex ?)

Smurg

Fookin' Hell
HSC
I'm no predator.

I'm very unpredatory when it comes to seducing a girl.

It's my affliction. I go for the alcohol and the fun times...and possibly using my quick wit and chloroform to win over the ladies!

petraawad

HSC
chivalry is back ladies. id like to meet you in a dark alley one night. *sexual wink*

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
I was just down at terrigal over the weekend, went to the woodport but thought it was fairly dodgy.

mahuligan

HSC
we went to copacabana for schoolies back in 05
i think its right near terrigal

we had the most awesome time in the world..booked out two beach houses and went nuts. loved it so much we went again last year for toolies and did it all over again haha

i wouldnt advise it if u want to go clubbing and be surrounded by lots of randoms because its rather secluded

but if u want to get smashed with ure mates and just bake on a sexy beach then its a great spot.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Erggghhhh.
It's not a schoolies place, mmkay? Terrigal is tiny, all the clubs have curfews and noise restrictions.

PeterM

HSC
I live near terrigal. And if your going there i have a few suggestions

1. DONT go to woodport inn. Its a major sh#&hole!
2. There are often alot of police in Terrigal iself so be careful
3. If you do have quite a large party at your place then it will DEFINATLY be gatecrashed
4. There are some pretty bade "gangs" in terrigal, and avoca for that matter, and you DONT want to get into a fight with them, trust me :(
5. There is NO surf at terrigal. its seriously like a lake! Avoca isnt to bad but there are heaps of beaches around to choose from!
And that's bout it. Otherwise its a great place!

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
well what do uno prolly saw bosers up there on hols but didnt realise. cool. ill be at the skillion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)