Terror raids (1 Viewer)

Comrade nathan

HSC
On SBS news, the lawyer for Abu Bakr (i think) said that he is not being charged for planning a terrorist attack, only for being a member of alleged terrorist group.

So im assuming that the government can't prove that this man was planing a terrorist attack.

MoonlightSonata

Retired
HSC
N/A
Lozacious said:
Yes.. Indeed. In a society which has judges and magistrates like Moonlight, who believe that the state has no right to imprison people.
You have a very vivid imagination mathmite. I never said that.

t0mmy

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
On SBS news, the lawyer for Abu Bakr (i think) said that he is not being charged for planning a terrorist attack, only for being a member of alleged terrorist group.

So im assuming that the government can't prove that this man was planing a terrorist attack.
I'm sure that was a very unbiased opinion. Perhaps part of his ploy to give the public a not-so-negative impression of Mr Bakr, as public opinion has been known to play a strong part in the jury's decision.

did_god_surf

HSC
not true they say he was the leader of a terrorist organisation and that the other lot are ite members + they found bomb making equipment + they shot at police as they entered......... its not looking good for em and if u ask me thats awesome

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
SashatheMan said:
'(Remember) when your Lord revealed to the angels[yes angel, but he is telling them what he will do to humans who disobey] Verily, I am with you, so keep firm those[meaning people not angels, if going by your interpretation how can one be an angel if they disbelieve?] who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes' [8:12]

Ur editing ur post like every minute, and every minute ive been checking to see whether ur interpretation makes sense or not!

The difference between the REAL verse and the other one, is that the other one could be interpreted to mean that MUSLIM 'humans' are advised to "cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved"... whereas Allah (subhanahu wataalah ) is speaking to the angels. Where it says "when your Lord revealed to the angels" this part was omitted from the verse which u posted as it obviously changes the WHOLE meaning of the verse!

I cant see how u interpreted the verse in a way were it seems to indicate that angels are disbelievers!

anywas, thats beyond my point. I just hope the message is clear. Dont post false or misleading information, I would greatly appreciate it if u got all verses from the Quran from a hard copy, please!....

I aplogise if at times i seemed to be attacking, that was not my intent, but, please please please, make sure the verses u use are preferably from a hard copy of the Quran!.. the internet is not always reliable...

Im really killing my cable limit of 400 MB (I really should upgrade)... But if u have any queries I'll be glad to answer them tmrw (insha Allah) God willing...(If I am able)

zeek

HSC
Don't bother arguing; there are a number of people on BoS who are EXTREMELY narrow minded, and cannot comprehend anything outside the walls in which they live in.

To satisfy those i refer to, e.g. Mathmite, t0mmy, etc etc, one day i hope to become a suicide bomber, after of course attending one of the many fine and elite training camps based in the Middle East. Hopefully, after several months of hard core training, i shall come back and blow up <insert landmark name here>.

Have a nice day :)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
playboy2njoy said:
"Why?" BECAUSE THEY ATTACK US, LABEL US AS 'INFIDELS', AND KILL OUR INNOCENT. Stop trying to justify their cause.
ALL OF THEM? EVERY SINGLE MUSLIM IN THE ENTITRE UNIVERSE??

Show me where the hell I was "justifying their cause". I merely stated that just because the minority do take part in this, doesn't mean you have the right to treat an entire race like shit. Period.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
physician said:
Ur editing ur post like every minute, and every minute ive been checking to see whether ur interpretation makes sense or not!

The difference between the REAL verse and the other one, is that the other one could be interpreted to mean that MUSLIM 'humans' are advised to "cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved"... whereas Allah (subhanahu wataalah ) is speaking to the angels. Where it says "when your Lord revealed to the angels" this part was omitted from the verse which u posted as it obviously changes the WHOLE meaning of the verse!

I cant see how u interpreted the verse in a way were it seems to indicate that angels are disbelievers!

anywas, thats beyond my point. I just hope the message is clear. Dont post false or misleading information, I would greatly appreciate it if u got all verses from the Quran from a hard copy, please!....

I aplogise if at times i seemed to be attacking, that was not my intent, but, please please please, make sure the verses u use are preferably from a hard copy of the Quran!.. the internet is not always reliable...

Im really killing my cable limit of 400 MB (I really should upgrade)... But if u have any queries I'll be glad to answer them tmrw (insha Allah) God willing...(If I am able)
yes i apologise for editing it several times, but i was making my case stronger and yes it there begining was omitted however as i proved it already , it doesnt change much , becuase as i said before the omitted part speaks of god instructing angels of what to do with human believers and disbealeavers. NOT what shall happen to angels if they are believers or disbelievers. think logicly why would a person become an angel as and be a disbeleiver? angels are simpy refered to helpers of allah.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
r3v3ng3 said:
Don't bother arguing; there are a number of people on BoS who are EXTREMELY narrow minded, and cannot comprehend anything outside the walls in which they live in.

To satisfy those i refer to, e.g. Mathmite, t0mmy, etc etc, one day i hope to become a suicide bomber, after of course attending one of the many fine and elite training camps based in the Middle East. Hopefully, after several months of hard core training, i shall come back and blow up <insert landmark name here>.

Have a nice day :)
stop trying to be funny. But what would be funny is if you got fuked up by the government for saying jokes like these cuase u are seeen as a terror threat.

zeek

HSC
SashatheMan said:
stop trying to be funny. But what would be funny is if you got fuked up by the government for saying jokes like these cuase u are seeen as a terror threat.
I never said anything about it being funny. Does this seem impossible? Does it sound stupid? Could you compare anything else that has been said on BoS that is stupid?

Comrade nathan

HSC
I'm sure that was a very unbiased opinion. Perhaps part of his ploy to give the public a not-so-negative impression of Mr Bakr, as public opinion has been known to play a strong part in the jury's decision.
Thats stupid. A lawyer isn't just going to lie about what he is being charged for. It can be easily checked.

not true they say he was the leader of a terrorist organisation and that the other lot are ite members + they found bomb making equipment + they shot at police as they entered......... its not looking good for em and if u ask me thats awesome
Who is "they", the media? the government? the prosecuter? the lawyer?

The lawyer mentions that they were arrested on suspicion of planing a terrorist attack. THOUGH, he said Abu Bakr will be charged on being a member of a alleged terrorist.

t0mmy

HSC
SashatheMan said:
we can only hope

t0mmy

HSC
Comrade nathan said:
Thats stupid. A lawyer isn't just going to lie about what he is being charged for. It can be easily checked.

Who is "they", the media? the government? the prosecuter? the lawyer?

The lawyer mentions that they were arrested on suspicion of planing a terrorist attack. THOUGH, he said Abu Bakr will be charged on being a member of a alleged terrorist.
simple act of OMMITTING the truth, not lying. Very good example of the propaganda that you commies complain about us righties using.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
r3v3ng3 said:
I never said anything about it being funny. Does this seem impossible? Does it sound stupid? Could you compare anything else that has been said on BoS that is stupid?
there were many stupid comments, but yuor comments are always a degree stupider

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
I'd just like to say that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

A person that "despises" Islam and anyone that follows it is no better than the "terrorists". Islam does not tell people to wage a war on the Western world. Extremists could care less about Islam; they twist and pick and choose until they feel justified in their actions. Sane people that are Muslim are just as mad as you are about the whole situation, particularly when it incites hate an racism towards them when they themsleves condemn the actions of extremists. As my teachers hammered in, it only takes one dickhead to give a community of people an unjustified reputation. As a Bulldogs fan with Lebanese friends that lives in Belmore, I'm very very aware of this.

The whole situation is pretty damn scary. I don't understand how people that were born in Australia would want to bring it such devastation. Boggles the mind.
Thanks for saying what I wanted to say! I dont understand why people generalise the whole community as the way those freaks are! Sane Muslims are in no favour of such idiots!

Comrade nathan

HSC
t0mmy said:
simple act of OMMITTING the truth, not lying. Very good example of the propaganda that you commies complain about us righties using.
What are you talking about, do you think the lawyer is lying?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Attorney general will be on tonight's lateline :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)