Text books (1 Viewer)

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
its times like these when i feel like bagging out macq ...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ultimate
why, it won't take as long in macq to get your textbooks.
well, all the commerce people going to macq will be there on enrolment date, so i wont like my chances of buy my textbooks in less than six hours ...

worse still my friends going to usyd and unsw already have their uni id (with photos and all) and have enroled ... for all i know, they could have dropped or accidently *misplaced* my acceptance form ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

well, all the commerce people going to macq will be there on enrolment date, so i wont like my chances of buy my textbooks in less than six hours ...

worse still my friends going to usyd and unsw already have their uni id (with photos and all) and have enroled ... for all i know, they could have dropped or accidently *misplaced* my acceptance form ...
nah I don't think they would have misplaced your acceptance form. Wha courses are your friends that are going to Usyd doing?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A

nah I don't think they would have misplaced your acceptance form. Wha courses are your friends that are going to Usyd doing?
most of them going to usyd are doing advance science (at least five to my knowledge) ... and a few commerce and engineering ... and a friend doing honours in physics and mathematics ...

btw practically everyone going to unsw is doing commerce ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC

most of them going to usyd are doing advance science (at least five to my knowledge) ... and a few commerce and engineering ... and a friend doing honours in physics and mathematics ...

btw practically everyone going to unsw is doing commerce ...
Oh well, if I don't like the commerce course at USyd I might go to UNSW. If that were the case I would get accreditation anyway, as a first year UNSW commerce student has to do compulsory units such as accounting, micro and macro economics, econometrics, which is the same as Usyd.

I wouldn't lose out on much either way anyway.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Oh well, if I don't like the commerce course at USyd I might go to UNSW. If that were the case I would get accreditation anyway, as a first year UNSW commerce student has to do compulsory units such as accounting, micro and macro economics, econometrics, which is the same as Usyd.

I wouldn't lose out on much either way anyway.
well, people flocking to a place to do something doesnt always mean its good ... well, either way, youve got options ...:)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC

well, people flocking to a place to do something doesnt always mean its good ... well, either way, youve got options ...:)
I agree, well considering I don't know specifically what I'm going to do later, I thought that the Usyd course I'm doing was the most flexible to suit my interests.

I mean if I happen to like actuarial studies I could always go to UNSW or macquarie at the end of first year.

But I mean how many people really know exactly what they want to do later in life at this point in time?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A

I mean if I happen to like actuarial studies I could always go to UNSW or macquarie at the end of first year.

But I mean how many people really know exactly what they want to do later in life at this point in time?
just a question ... how will you what actuarial studies is like or of you would like it, if your not studying it ...

and yes, most true, most of use, despite what they will tell us, dont know what they going to do in later life ...

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC

just a question ... how will you what actuarial studies is like or of you would like it, if your not studying it ...

and yes, most true, most of use, despite what they will tell us, dont know what they going to do in later life ...
Well in answer to your question, for the duration of the year I will have more time to research actuarial studies, possibly go and visit macquarie and talk to the actuarial staff there.

From what I've read though about the course and from all the handbooks macquarie has sent me with respect to the actuarial studies course, I don't think it really suits me, but who knows.

So basically, if I wasn't happy with the course I was doing this year, I would search for other options and actuarial studies might be one of them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)