Textiles Portfolio - NEED HELP! (1 Viewer)

kristys

HSC
Heyy, i'm only new here butttt................
I'm currently doing the Investigation, Experimentation and Evaluation part of my portfolio and i need to figure out some Experiments with Material.
I'm currently homeschooled atm so i don't have any teacher to ask >.<
So i was wondering if any textiles students could help me out.
I'm doing the year 11 textiles course atm and i've made a 60cm high plush dinosaur from faux fur and felt.

So basically, does anyone know any fabric tests or anything i could use for this?
thankyouthankyouthankyou

J

JokerD

lol. I just use wat evrs at home, i feel, touch, think and say cool fabric. Even though ur post is more than 1 month old, if ur looking for closing this ad, go to Thread tools which is on the top right on top of ur post and u will see a box for u to tick then u should know what to do.:angel:

kateemily

HSC
u could test the durability. this depends on the end use but if its for a child, then its going to be pulled and thrown around.

you could test the hand of it, by that i mean the feel. its a bit hard to test and quite subjective, but u wouldnt want to use a fabric that is harsh on the skin. that ruins the fun part of the toy.

you will want it to be easily cared for, so thats not really experiments as it is investigation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)