Texts to start ahead in law (1 Viewer)

zhee

HSC
For those who want to start ahead in law, you can borrow/buy/steal(not recommanded) these books:
A Guide to Legal Problem Solving for Law Students, P Keyzer, Butterworths
A Career in Law, edited by J F Corkey, Federation Press.

Or if you like, start reading cases :read: . Might as well start to realise the extent of legal reading required.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
zhee said:
For those who want to start ahead in law, you can borrow/buy/steal(not recommanded) these books:
A Guide to Legal Problem Solving for Law Students, P Keyzer, Butterworths
A Career in Law, edited by J F Corkey, Federation Press.

Or if you like, start reading cases :read: . Might as well start to realise the extent of legal reading required.
uhuh

or do what i did and find someone who graduated first in lph and get his perfect notes of him :)

at first it was horrifying coz the guy had a glossary of every old english term like socage, scutage, villein, doctrine of tenure, doctrine of estates

i did do my own research- but i didnt go through the hell he did.

ummm i read about 10 pages of mabo= the part on feudalism- which didnt end up in the exam! i let the other 190 pages untouched :sleep:

wasnt too interested- but i recognise its value- especially the shiftyness going on

prosaic

HSC
mr EaZy said:
uhuh

or do what i did and find someone who graduated first in lph and get his perfect notes of him :)

at first it was horrifying coz the guy had a glossary of every old english term like socage, scutage, villein, doctrine of tenure, doctrine of estates

i did do my own research- but i didnt go through the hell he did.

ummm i read about 10 pages of mabo= the part on feudalism- which didnt end up in the exam! i let the other 190 pages untouched :sleep:

wasnt too interested- but i recognise its value- especially the shiftyness going on

who came first in LPH?? the glossary I'm sure Rob provided in class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)