Textual Form (1 Viewer)

awatt

HSC
Just wondering if anyone could help me out with a concept here. We were given an assessment task for advanced english (we're studying Julius Caesar) to do over these holidays, I haven't started it yet but the task is this:

You are to prepare for an extended response to the following question:

To what extent has textual form shaped your understanding of conflicting perspectives?
In your response, make detailed reference to your prescribed text and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing.

Can anyone explain to me exactly what textual form is? Also, if you feel like being extra nice and shit any suggestions on what to write about would be well received.

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Just wondering if anyone could help me out with a concept here. We were given an assessment task for advanced english (we're studying Julius Caesar) to do over these holidays, I haven't started it yet but the task is this:

You are to prepare for an extended response to the following question:

To what extent has textual form shaped your understanding of conflicting perspectives?
In your response, make detailed reference to your prescribed text and at least ONE other related text of your own choosing.

Can anyone explain to me exactly what textual form is? Also, if you feel like being extra nice and shit any suggestions on what to write about would be well received.
the question is referring to how like techniques and the general structure employed of the text puts forward the author's perspective.

oyuck

HSC
Use techniques specific to the text type (Julius Caesar = play)

What makes a play special?

awatt

HSC
Thanks a lot guys. Just need to find 1 more decent related text for it now :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)