The 2004 HSC - English Paper 1 (2 Viewers)

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
welshi said:
i used tempest, journey to the interior and wizard of oz. now THAT is an awesome supp.
ha, i was using Wizard of oz during the year but my teacher talked me out of it!! its such a shit movie!!!

im going to get some subway and get these modules done pat... good luck to everyone on wednesday. ITs on

Cab31

HSC
man if there wasnt a fire ban and it wasnt raining i seriously would burn coleridge

Donshe

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
i used tempest, journey to the interior and wizard of oz. now THAT is an awesome supp.

Hey, exactly the same here, and my 4th Supp text was Drops of Jupiter.

superbird

HSC
my supervisor was a bitch. i could've sworn that we finished 2 minutes earlier then wat we were supposed to

kow_dude

HSC
my favourite part of the day... chucking all my journey notes in the bin!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Cab31 said:
man if there wasnt a fire ban and it wasnt raining i seriously would burn coleridge
oh sure your all talk... haha what do you have a time machine? ;)

danno

i thought it was pretty easy, the first bit especially. i had an awesome creative writing story, but im not sure how well it related to the question :(

i wrote like 7 pages or something on my focus text huck finn, and then about 2 pages on 1 related text and stim booklet. my intro was about 1 page, and i think i did really well on that bit.

the creative writing's the only bit im worried about.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Katie123 said:
were we supposed to keep it
cos i have it
the supervisor stuffed up and told us to tie EVERYTHING together so they have to go through everyones and pull it apart
Talking about supervisors... we had this really old lady in this pinstripe suit and a large red flower in her pocket... she reminded me of the mafia... or a pimp... a pimp from the mafia maybe?

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
McLake said:
First person to post a copy of the paper (scanned or typed) gets reps from me (and I would think from others).

Thank you.
LOL mine is made into slush!
it was raining outside after the exam and i had to get to my car which was parked down the street, i used my question sheet to cover my head ! lol woopsie!

anyway i thought it was pretty easy!!!!!!
i used up a bit too much time for section 1.. resulting in less time to do my creative writing!
1 down, 6 to go!
cheering lol
so yeah it was pretty good! i was surprised

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Sickle said:
Talking about supervisors... we had this really old lady in this pinstripe suit and a large red flower in her pocket... she reminded me of the mafia... or a pimp... a pimp from the mafia maybe?
A FEMALE PIMP? cool...

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Now many of you will be approaching that time of day when you realise that your stimulus booklet is no longer useful, so here is an easy three step guide to how to dispose of it.

1. Grab a wooden clothes peg
2. Peg stimulus booklet vertically somewhere preferably near no clothing.
3. Grab a lit match place on the bottom NB: Might need multiple matches.

Heres one I prepared earlier

Last edited:

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
ok well i think i did ok in that. not that great in section 1. i left section 2 till the end so i was rushing so i dunno how i went there and i think i did pretty ok in section 3 (i hope! i hope!) it was pretty much what i was expecting so that was good.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
xeriphic said:
did anyone use more than one booklet for a particular section
Yeah I used 2 for section III

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)