The 2005 CSSA` (2 Viewers)

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
That question on the motion in a straight line and what values it can take is the only question i didn't get out 100% lol i just didn't know what it was asking me to do. I fully couldn't understand it. That paper was so much better i'm glad it wasn't as hard as 2003 CSSA. Compared to 4u it was a breeze lol :D

FinalFantasy

HSC
AreYouAlright? said:
That question on the motion in a straight line and what values it can take is the only question i didn't get out 100% lol i just didn't know what it was asking me to do. I fully couldn't understand it. That paper was so much better i'm glad it wasn't as hard as 2003 CSSA. Compared to 4u it was a breeze lol :D
there was v² in terms of x
so u have to spot that v²>=0 cuz it can't be negative since it's squared(unless we delve into some imaginary numbers:) )
u solve the inequality v²>=0

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
danza108 said:
if it isnt too much, could someone post the paper? there isnt a sercuity block is there? thats only for independent schools right?
i would also like the paper

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Crap that would of been so easy, lol if only someone had said... solve the inequality. Anyway that's the only question i threw away i think it was only 2-3 marks other stuff im confident with. I hate 4unit.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Jago said:
i would also like the paper
wasn't there someone who posted like a week ago saying they were going to post the X2 and X1 paper.... something about them doing it last yr and having it deleted by the administrators....???

nyways ppl will probably be getting them back next week tuesday (after catholic trials are over)....

Sangwon

How about that probability questions?

anyone remember the answers? with equations?

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
laurel18 said:
They won't give you marks for that though :( I wish they did
sometimes they do, so u might b lucky.
like in our school half yearlies, they gave me a mark for the last bit.
originally, they didnt, and i looked at the markng criteria and it said u do, so i asked the teacher, and got an extra mark. i got 83/84 at halfyearlies, cos i couldnt get that induction middle step!!

this 3 u wasnt that bad, compared to past cssa papers, and esp. after doing the 4 u paper yesterday!! so f*cken hard!!
neone else here do 4U? 3u ppl from my school were complaining how hard this exam was, and it is absolutely nothing compared to 4u.

hoping for 73/84 this time.

EATAPIE

HSC
AreYouAlright? said:
That paper was so much better i'm glad it wasn't as hard as 2003 CSSA. Compared to 4u it was a breeze lol :D
k, lol didnt read urs.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
EATAPIE said:
sometimes they do, so u might b lucky.
like in our school half yearlies, they gave me a mark for the last bit.
originally, they didnt, and i looked at the markng criteria and it said u do, so i asked the teacher, and got an extra mark. i got 83/84 at halfyearlies, cos i couldnt get that induction middle step!!

this 3 u wasnt that bad, compared to past cssa papers, and esp. after doing the 4 u paper yesterday!! so f*cken hard!!
neone else here do 4U? 3u ppl from my school were complaining how hard this exam was, and it is absolutely nothing compared to 4u.

hoping for 73/84 this time.
OMG i know how to do the last step...but I didn't do it because I thought it was useless if you didn't prove the 3rd step...But now i know that...won't be repeating that for the hsc

I wish i did 4u so i'll be saying this is easy stuff...but it's really hard for us!

EATAPIE

HSC
laurel18 said:
OMG i know how to do the last step...but I didn't do it because I thought it was useless if you didn't prove the 3rd step...But now i know that...won't be repeating that for the hsc

I wish i did 4u so i'll be saying this is easy stuff...but it's really hard for us!
don't worry, u'll be right, at least u made that mistake this time, so u learn for the HSC.. 1 free 3 unit mark!

and if ur really lucky u can even try and fake the middle bit - just keep writing like u know what ur doin, then end up with "therefore true for n=k+1"

Kutay

University
HSC
for the v^2 could you use the thingy

1/2 d/dx (1/2 v^2) ?????

or

1/2 v^2 = INTEGRAL a

jessied

HSC
Kutay said:
for the v^2 could you use the thingy

1/2 d/dx (1/2 v^2) ?????

or

1/2 v^2 = INTEGRAL a
im pretty sure you had to do 1/2 v^2 = integral a.. thats what i did and i ended up with the required answer... however after reading this forum my spirits have gone down, i thought it was one of the hardest maths tests ive ever done and people are saying that it was easy... ah well the rest of my class thought it was hard so thats a good thing

ishq

brown?
HSC
Sangwon said:
How about that probability questions?

anyone remember the answers? with equations?
Probability:
I got: i) something over 14 and ii) something over 243...i think 80/243..
What did everyone else get?

Boz_87

HSC
Kutay said:
what mark u estimating
Kutay i dunno mate goin in i was aiming for 80% but i think about 70% is more realistic now. I always make dumb ass mistakes so could be even worse lol. Wat about those teachers walking up the stairs in the middle of the test making so much noise. Attard looked pissed off.

David_O

HSC
N/A
ishq said:
Probability:
I got: i) something over 14 and ii) something over 243...i think 80/243..
What did everyone else get?
5/14
80/243

ishq

brown?
HSC
David_O said:
5/14
80/243
YAY!
*hugs fractions*

David - You seem extremely smart
What did you get for T in the last projectile question?

speed2

HSC
for T in da proj motion i remember getting pi on something plus a sqr root. but that seems really wrong, probably is.
How bout u guys?
hoping for 70-80%

Trev

stix
HSC
For the T thing, is this what you did?!:
x=Vtcos(alpha or beta)
t = x/(Vcos(alpha or beta)) [Where v = 60, x = 240)
t =4/(cos(alpha or beta))
Draw up a right angled triangle, and find out what cos(alpha/beta) was from tan(alpha/beta), sub that in and take away the smaller time from the larger?

speed2

HSC
i did take away the smaller time from the larger one but can't remember what i did b4, lol. do u remember wat u got as ur final answer??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)