The 2005 Rock Eisteddfod Challenge Thread (1 Viewer)

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
It's the 26th year of Australia's Number One Youth Cultural Event, and the second year of J Rock - The 2005 Rock Eisteddfod Challenge.

Is anyone attending any of the Nationwide events?

Does anyone have a relative/young friend participating in an entered school team?

Please share and discuss...

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
and 2nd in state, mate! SMITHS HILL HIGH IS HOT TO GO! H-O-T T-O G-O lol. I am in it this year...we are doing the nelson mandella story. are u in it, biggles?

biggles04

Banned
HSC
N/A
demosthenes said:
and 2nd in state, mate! SMITHS HILL HIGH IS HOT TO GO! H-O-T T-O G-O lol. I am in it this year...we are doing the nelson mandella story. are u in it, biggles?
No, i hosted the New England leg of the comp.
Was an excellent night but it is unforunate that so little schools compete in this region. I would like to see at least double the amount take the inititiative next year.

Gummy_bear

HSC
My little bro is head stage dude this year, hes been doing it for 3 years and became head dude this year. hes in year 11 now nad his girlfriend is a dancer. cutre. hes St peters and they are doing lindsy chamerlin 'dingos got my baby' sorta thing. apparently its really good, tho i havnt seen it, they won 12 awards at the heat they went to the other day, so thats cool.

does anyone else hate how the tv special they show on tv (duh, seeing as its the TV special) only shows snippits of the acts, they can afford to show the whole thing im sure, it goes for what 12 minutes each??
they really should show longer bits.

capsicum

HSC
yeah my school entered and we're proceeding to the grand finals! *woo hoo!*
who went to the heats? i (like everyone else) loved Northmead's "Sins". they were and are incredibly good!

lei

HSC
A family friend of mine is in Northmead's 7 Deadly Sins... it's awesome. I really hope they win

Kyroth***

HSC
I'm going! Can't wait, and it's even better, since drama and ee2 are out of the way, and I can go to rehersals again! We were told we were absolutly NOT alowed to THINK about Rocka until after the GP, but now we can again!!!
Does anyone know any themes this year, esp for Sydney Prems?

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Who won the premier grandfinal last night?

I went but I left before they announced the winner...

Densuki

eXpress Yourself
HSC
Northmead with their 7 deadly sins recieved 1st place in the premier league
also, st peters won the open grand final!!!!
congradulations to both schools
my school didnt do too bad in the open grand final, considering we spend alot less money on our props, and have very little people ( i was host)
once again congrats to all!

Kyroth***

HSC
Anyone got any faves, from either night? I liked The one about women in the wars (Blacktown?), which was a great concept that I reckon the pulled off heaps good, and Reddam with the Superstar one, which was funny. Oh, and Daramalan, their volcanoe was excellent, and I like seeing Canberra schools in Sydney (ok they don't travel as far as us, but it beats some schools saying "yeah, I had to get up at 6:30 this morning..." TRY 2!!!)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)