The Amazing Race 6 (1 Viewer)

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha ... oh well, atleast bec and lleyton (spelling?) arnt on the next one .. (are they ??!!?! :eek: )
too busy mindlessly promoting channel 7 and saving poor africans.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
Purp|e said:
haha ... oh well, atleast bec and lleyton (spelling?) arnt on the next one .. (are they ??!!?! :eek: )
like the americans would let australians on them
theyd be too afraid coz they know we would kick there ass

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
mizz_smee said:
like the americans would let australians on them
theyd be too afraid coz they know we would kick there ass
No, we would lose. Then propose to Phil.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
shit...i was watching some american show...inside entertainment or something, and they said who the winners were......damn, a similar thing happened to me last series...:(..now its not nail biting to watch anymore..

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Thats what you get for watching stupid hyperbolic American entertainment shows.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
i want hayden and aaron to win because they are hot and i want to see more boobies.

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Sweets said:
Ughhhh.....I'm soo dissapointed Lena and Kristy were my favourite team. I can't believe the stupid wrestlers and old ppl are still there. I was so upset i decided i'm not watching it anymore and then i went and looked who won and its totally surprising but i wont say anything else.

Oh yeh another thing, Rob and Amber from Survivor All-Stars will feature on the Amazing Race 7. Havn't they already had their 15 minutes of fame and they have also already won a million dollars.
i was kinda dissapointed too,she did like 100 big hay stacks and that must not have been fun,i wanted the old people to lose,plus i want jon and the chick(distant relationship)people to leave i hate those guys..

but i want freddy and the girl to win or the wrestlers(doubt they might go that far)or hayden and aaron

and i thought i heard amber and rob didnt get married in the end...oh well

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
how unlucky were the sisters, i cant believe the old couple are still in it.

firehose

HSC
true. oh well the old couples historically have always lasted a bit but never gone on to win it anyway

somecooldude

HSC
yeah but in AR3 Teri and Ian came in at second place. they were abt the same age as Don and Mary Jean.

but anyway go hayden and aaron!

somecooldude

HSC
Sweets said:
Apparently they are still 'engaged'.

I don't like the long-distance ppl either. The wrestlers scare me.
the wrestlers scare phil as well. well.. only the woman wrestler scares him lol did you see her at the norway pitstop?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
ahh blast ... sif non-elimination :( that shudda been last week ... the old ppl are annoying me. hmm i was rather excited during this episode since ive actually been to where they went !! :D:D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm just going to critise everyone. But I hate it how most teams automatically assume that when they get their clues and go to the next clue and if the clue is in a landmark or a tourist attraction that they expect it to be open at 2am in the morning. Sheesh, the whole world doesn't stop for them! It just really annoys me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)