the amazing race (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
The final just aired recently in the US:

AND THE WINNER IS SYDNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
TAR12 will premiere in the US on November 4th. So, knowing Australian TV, we'll see it sometime after Easter.

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Wow, can't believe no one posted in this thread since last year! lol

Anyone know where you can download the episodes for this season, the one currently airing on Channel 7, Thursday nights at 8:30pm?

Cause I'm going on holidays in a week and I'll end up missing it. :eek:

Morbo

HSC
BoyNextDoor said:
Wow, can't believe no one posted in this thread since last year! lol

Anyone know where you can download the episodes for this season, the one currently airing on Channel 7, Thursday nights at 8:30pm?

Cause I'm going on holidays in a week and I'll end up missing it. :eek:
The most recent episodes of The Amazing Race 12 are usually uploaded by Monday night (Australian time). I usually get all my US television shows just after they air in the US at www.irfree.com but they are usually uploaded even quicker through torrent sites.
Terrence and Sarah were eliminated in the most recent US aired episode. They were the only entertaining ones left...

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Morbo said:
The most recent episodes of The Amazing Race 12 are usually uploaded by Monday night (Australian time). I usually get all my US television shows just after they air in the US at www.irfree.com but they are usually uploaded even quicker through torrent sites.
Terrence and Sarah were eliminated in the most recent US aired episode. They were the only entertaining ones left...
Ahhh okay, that's cool.
But isn't the current series airing......Season 13?
Thanks for the link though, I'll go check it out then. :)

HSC
Morbo said:
Why did i see that?! )):

I like the brother&sister, and the mother&son. <3

Hate those girls, and the frat boys.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Nick and Star are my team to win the race. Always pick a team at the start and they are mine. :)

BoyNextDoor

HSC
Yeah, I agree. :haha:
I like Nick & Starr as well.
Also Ken & Tina and Toni & Dallas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)