the amazing race (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
yes THE AMAZING RACE is now on you can download the episodes every week from Video and Stream. Episodes 1 and 2 are still avaliable for download. If you can only hear sound you need to download divx player from www.divx.com. The quality is ok and it doesnt take too long to download.

I've got to say this season is da bomb they're more aggressive and deceitful than ever:D

ellipsis

HSC
That was my problem, so I've downloaded them at school instead. I love school internet, I'm so going to miss it.

But they aren't *too* big. One was 59MB, and the other 35MB.

Now to go home and watch :D

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
how big r they?

most probably they r too big, for 56k ppl. :(
lol im 56k and it took me 3 hrs to download it. Its well worth it seven said they will be putting it on in a couple of months!

muldersgun

HSC
are we allowed to discuss the current eps here or would that be considered spoilerish for those who don't download the eps of video and stream ?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
are we allowed to discuss the current eps here or would that be considered spoilerish for those who don't download the eps of video and stream ?
If your going to discuss current episodes please put it in a seperat thread, and make it obvious by the title/first post that you will be discussing this season (TAR4) so that those of us on 56kB who can't download current episodes :( won't here all the gos ...

muldersgun

HSC
do you know you can still download it if you have 56k. I have a 56k and i just use getright and it takes around 2.5 hours. Not very long considering i've done all nighters to download films and stuff.

routemarker

HSC
well my power supply is shot so i cant dl the eps atm or get on the comp. 2.5 hrs geez thats quick i had to wait like 3 hrs for mine but its all worth it:)

muldersgun

HSC
routemarker - what ISP are you on?

this season is shaping up to be pretty good. But usually things hit their stride around ep 5. So fingers crossed.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I heard the new series wouldnt be seen until about SEPTEMBER!
because the old series hadn't rated well...

bluebubble

i hate reality t.v., especialy the bachelor which is really really gay! i wouldn't try to impress a guy that much. it's a protitution show. those girls who play it are selling themselves and their bimbo's for it.

muldersgun

HSC
usually i don't watch reality tv but somehow TAR was just so different. It doesn't have the bitchiness quotient of Survivor or like shows. It's quite intelligent and also if you don't like the contestants you can just admire the scenery something you can't do on a show like BB etc.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by muldersgun
routemarker - what ISP are you on?
iPrimus - Metro infinity plan. i use DAP to dl it and it goes about 4Kbs. cant wait till the power supply arrives i need to catch up on my TAR and fail all my exams in the process:rolleyes::D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The last series ruled, especially when they went to Vietnam because then I could say I HAVE BEEN THERE!!!! I loved it when they went to Hoi An because that was such an ace place and they were to all these places I had been to! it was very exciting, I could finally show my parents where I had been lol. When the whingey girl couldn't row the round boat (coracle) I was just like derr you don't row them like that!!! lol It's a cool show, I love seeing all the different parts of the world...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)