The Animatrix (1 Viewer)

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
lol half of da ppl's gonna go watch dreamcatcher just 4 the final flight.... which is what im gonna do....

I liked Program the best, coz it has the best action sequence; only the 1st part of the 2nd renaissance is downloadable so it feels kind of cut off...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
where do u get the rest of the animatrix movies? I went to the animatrix site and there were only four there, where are the other five?

tigerboi

peanut butter jelly time!
HSC
lol you got to admit dreamcatcher was pretty funny, how the alien takes over Jonnes and he gruns :D . omg funny . yeah highlight of the movie marathon was the animatrix, dreamcatcher, final destination 2 and they sucked crap :]

tekster

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mannnnndy
where do u get the rest of the animatrix movies? I went to the animatrix site and there were only four there, where are the other five?
All nine episodes are going to be released on DVD in a few months.

Part 2 of The Second Renaissance should be out in a few days :p

Dexter

I've seen The Second Renaissance - PART I and Program as well. These cartoons rock as a lead up to the release of Matrix Reloaded.

Hmm.. wonder if Final Flight of Osiris is on Kazaa.
the animations (the cartoon ones) are not a lead up to the next movie The Matrix Reloaded. The 3D animatrix which was shown before the movie Dreamcatcher (which btw dreamcatcher sucked) was a lead up animation to The Matrix Reloaded, as in the 2nd movie of the matrix, the robots are digging into xion, as shown in the 3D animation. but the 2d animations are about how the matrix was created as well as how it was used and when it was used, and also how certain characters were found ;)

i know all this as i am a major matrix fan myself and i read up on it quite alot... and hey, dont hate me for it or think im a nerd, i just like the movie? ok? :p

ye the final flight of the osris is pretty good although i havent seen the rest

but DREAMCATCHER wtf?? is that the worst movie i have seen no plot,no flow wasnt one bit scary
and wtf is that I DUDDITZ!! that is so stupid

Dexter

yeh like ive suggested to a few people, only go see the animatrix, then leave as dreamcatcher is the worst movie ever!

Dexter

Originally posted by tigerboi
HAHA ,SOrry Mr. I have money to kill *walking out on a movie.

Watch the movie, if u hate it, critise it.
noooooo see if u can get a discount or something!
your killing ur money just going to see dreamcatcher anyway!

tigerboi

peanut butter jelly time!
HSC
ah, bday man.

thats gay, the may episode is not downloadable yet.

All 9 episodes of Animatrix screening for three days at selected cinemas on 9,10,11 of may.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)