The Anime Thread (1 Viewer)

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You got mad at me for supporting imperial japan's war crimes and yet suggested using one of Imperial Japan's most notable forms of inhumanity on me.

I don't consider Asian girls on the same level as me. You don't consider people like me on the same level as you. We are closer than you think. The difference is that your behavior is encouraged, mine is not
What is happening-

harperissleepy

HSC
Just pointing out your hypocrisy. You got mad at me for supporting imperial japan's war crimes and yet suggested using one of Imperial Japan's most notable forms of inhumanity on me.

I don't consider Asian girls on the same level as me. You don't consider people like me on the same level as you. We are closer than you think. The difference is that your behavior is encouraged, mine is not
check urself into a mental hospital xoxo rape and sexual assault is fucked if you think otherwise you need serious help

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
I wish I didn't know what I know ☹
I’ve been there, but the only way to cure ourselves by any form of burdensome knowledge, is by becoming people who can remain untouched by malevolence, and never change from our truest selves.

In order to accomplish this unwavering character trait, we must forever pay attention to only the things outside of ourselves that are inflicted upon us, whether good or bad happenings, (but preferably focus on the things we want to pay attention to instead of allow ourselves to be distracted by the malevolence of this world), rather than ourselves.

[Sorry, I always go into essay mode when I wonder if my brain will tell ME the answers, which thankfully it does as I give it control over my thumbs, so I can read it back to myself.]

harperissleepy

HSC
I’ve been there, but the only way to cure ourselves by any form of burdensome knowledge, is by becoming people who can remain untouched by malevolence, and never change from our truest selves.

In order to accomplish this unwavering character trait, we must forever pay attention to only the things outside of ourselves that are inflicted upon us, whether good or bad happenings, (but preferably focus on the things we want to pay attention to instead of allow ourselves to be distracted by the malevolence of this world), rather than ourselves.

[Sorry, I always go into essay mode when I wonder if my brain will tell ME the answers, which thankfully it does as I give it control over my thumbs, so I can read it back to myself.]
thats true, thank you blank 👍

Interdice

HSC
yeah I give a ahit cuz you're posting weird ass stuff on this forum thats entirely unrelated keep it to yourself and your non-existent partner
If you have a problem block me.

Also you were the one that started it on this anime thread. And shit I post on the confessions thread. Not any other thread. Seems relevant to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)